Votes: 80 20.9%
  • Fence

Votes: 71 18.6%

• Total voters

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
My position remains unchanged. Review end of January after we've had a transfer window. The argument that we are a decent striker short of being a good team does hold water, so let's make that happen.

If we're still "learning" from home draws against crap teams and sitting in the bottom 5 and not looking like getting out of it in six weeks time, then it's time to review the situation.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
With respect, do we have to keep on doing this???
Shirley its TB's decision:)

Your post reminds me of a time when out running on a 'dogs on leads' path, one of those little devil dogs charged at me, and after I'd dispatched the dog, I invited the owner to 'with respect, put that ****ing dog on a ****ing lead and **** the **** off'.

Politeness, yes, it's a virtue :thumbsup:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
as someone said recently - great chef with average ingredients

And possibly with a menu better suited to another occasion. ???

Still 'in' though.

Looking forward to another poll asking the same question after the Arse game, very much. Very much indeed :thumbsup:

Solid at the back

Sep 1, 2010
Glorious Shoreham by Sea
Dear Christ. This displays the utter stupidity and total entitlement of some of our younger fans.

Did you watch us lose 6-0 at West Ham, 6-1 at Liverpool? 4-0 away at Brentford?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did indeed, I was at the Liverpool and WHU games. I've also seen us lose 4-0 at home to Crewe and lose to ten men for 60 minutes at home to Walsall.
I felt less fussed at those results, then I do at these. We're rubbish to watch, predictable, soft, no desire. No inspiration from our manager. Times up, get him gone!

Bognor Seagull

Dec 2, 2011
Most BHA fans are like the team & the manager - too nice

Any other Prem club with 1 home league win in a year would be screaming OUT.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Palace fans want Hodgson out. If that happens then Ray Lewington will probably be looking for a new club too.

Could be a good replacement for Potter. We need someone who shows a bit of passion.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Dear Christ. This displays the utter stupidity and total entitlement of some of our younger fans.

Did you watch us lose 6-0 at West Ham, 6-1 at Liverpool? 4-0 away at Brentford?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At least two of those were under Poyet (isn’t 0-4 a regular score at Brentford) and he did absolutely feck all for us with his tippy tappy shit, how did he escape the sack earlier :rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here