Votes: 80 20.9%
  • Fence

Votes: 71 18.6%

• Total voters

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Agree, are we going to have a new poll after EVERY game?

I know I don't have to read the thread, but it is getting tedious in the extreme!

Agreed, but maybe it wouldn't be so bad if they were (more accurately) called"Potter IN" polls?

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Well if we look at stats, we have conceded the second least amount of chances in the league and are 7th for the number of chances created. Potter is setting up the team in a way that increasing our chances of scoring and defending a goal. We’ve missed a few although statistically not that many in terms of Xg, but have let in more than we should, mainly due to individual mistakes, although it could be argued we concede too many from set pieces which could be levelled at GP. Overall if you feel the need to blame someone, blame the players not the manager. UTA.
10 to go today 2-1 up serious lack of game management from Potter, the subs he made made us weaker in fact. We had a champions league experienced International defender on the bench ffs. Sorry to say this guy will meekly take us down with a pat on the back for having a go at the opposition.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
10 to go today 2-1 up serious lack of game management from Potter, the subs he made made us weaker in fact. We had a champions league experienced International defender on the bench ffs. Sorry to say this guy will meekly take us down with a pat on the back for having a go at the opposition.

Tony Bloom knows better than us hopefully, Oh hang on he may be a Billionaire but he's still only supporter like the rest of us, I loved the Championship.......:bigwave::rave::rave:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Why shouldn’t we be closer to Newcastle or Burnley ?

Hasn’t Tony Bloom invested significantly more in the first team than both of those clubs owners ? And largely we’ve been in / around the same leagues as them in the last 10 years.

We really should have improved slightly on 17th

Not with Newcastle he hasn't.

Squad cost £240m, Brighton £170m.

Wages both about £100m a year, far lower than those for CPFC2010, WHUFC and Stains.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Yes but if he hasn't got the funds to spend what then?

Sent from my SM-J330F using Tapatalk

So we know the PL is a constantly moving evolving target, if you stand still, you get steamrollered . . . . We made a managerial change and improved our style, but not our results. . . . We made some significant investments which, arguably, have not paid dividents, but also some relative bargains. . . This year has been extremely strange, but the same for everyone else in the PL. IF we sign a few players, great . . .they may help no end, could be duffers. . .IF Not, due to funding, as you allude to I tihnk GP has 2 options.

1: continue with Project Disco Pottinker style, and more than likely go down.
2: Adopt a Big Sam approach of playing the right football to get the right result on the day, in order to stay up and then take stock.

1 I s a massive financial gamble I don't think TB can afford to risk ( but none of us know )
2: is a massive gamble because I don't think GP has the nous experience or charisma to rally his players in that way.

Time will tell

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here