Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Potter [NOT] at Chelsea

Potter at Chelsea

• I want him to fail

Votes: 365 48.2%
  • I want him to succeed

Votes: 73 9.6%
  • He's gone. I'm indifferent. Graham who?

Votes: 320 42.2%

• Total voters

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Bruno has now shown himself to be worse than Potter. GP wanted him when they both shafted us and now Bruno has shafted Potter. Hope Bruno doesn't ever return to us in any capacity.
I think that ship has sailed with him staying on. What on earth will the entitled posers be thinking of this. An old Brighton full back is managing us now. He's never even managed. Boehly is an oaf. It's glorious.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
They spent the thick end of £100m on our stuff.

they got worse

we got getter.

f***ing hilarious
This, ladies and gentlemen, is a perfect distillation of events.

Tony always wins.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Chelsea are going to have to pay a chunk of money to Potter and all

They may also end up buying a manager out of a contract somewhere. But whether this is the case or not, they will have to pay a new manager a signing on fee and more importantly this manager is going to be a big name, it won't be another project manager.

All of which has a very detrimental effect on Chelsea's FFP situation .... which gives us a slightly improved chance of picking up Colwill.

Unfortunately it also means they've got a better chance of overhauling us in the league.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Barber has stated he wanted Bruno to be interim manager for us, he turned it down but now faced with the rock'n'roll he has taken it at Chelsea. Wonder if he was tapped up before today

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Barber has stated he wanted Bruno to be interim manager for us, he turned it down but now faced with the rock'n'roll he has taken it at Chelsea. Wonder if he was tapped up before today
Yes, but this time there is no job offer from Potter on the table.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Seems bizarre to me. Just sack Potter and keep the rest (temporarily)? Bit unheard of? Perhaps the pressure/hate just got too much for him.
It’s almost, almost, as though the Americans have no idea what the hell they are doing

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here