[Football] Potter [NOT] at Chelsea

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Potter at Chelsea

• I want him to fail

Votes: 365 48.2%
  • I want him to succeed

Votes: 73 9.6%
  • He's gone. I'm indifferent. Graham who?

Votes: 320 42.2%

• Total voters

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Fully deserved despite the farce. Dortmund haven't turned up. Could see Chelsea scoring 4 or 5.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
If the first penalty had gone in I wonder if it would have been disallowed for a Chelsea player encroaching.

Seems like the boo boys didn’t get tickets tonight

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Big balls to take the re-take the same way he took the one he missed.
Not gonna sign Havertz - wouldn’t fit in - not big enough balls.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Going to be retaken….dodgy and bent decision

What a crock of shit

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
If the first penalty had gone in I wonder if it would have been disallowed for a Chelsea player encroaching.

Seems like the boo boys didn’t get tickets tonight
No chance. Also, I wonder how many missed pens this season have had opposition players encroaching and no re take this season - bet there’s dozens in the prem alone - it’s the in consistency that irks me - but as long as the silly spending big six get the result and the benefit, it’s rarely talked about…

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Chelsea players playing for Potter?

I assume not but I’m off to wind up some Chelsea fans with that thought.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Good example that of the ref making a clear and obvious error. At best it was borderline. What a joke VAR is.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
That’s a bit dodge from the ref, both decisions highly debatable
Leaving aside all the (very justifiable) vitriol surrounding the manner of his leaving us, is that possibly the first bit of luck (apart from the £1M a month) that Potter has had since taking over at Chelsea?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
We are spoilt by RDZ. You watch these two teams, the form team of Europe and the biggest spenders in world football and compare it to the way we play- our movement, our bravery on the ball, players knowing their jobs, the type of chances created- we are currently light years ahead. Imagine what RDZ would do with a Felix or a Bellingham.
De zerbi ball has been played against real in the champions league when he was Donetsk manager.....

He lost 5-0 !

Not sold that he will suddenly become pep or ancelloti if he left Brighton. Hopefully he realises he's got a good thing here.....(at least for a few more seasons)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports