[Football] Potter [NOT] at Chelsea

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Potter at Chelsea

• I want him to fail

Votes: 365 48.2%
  • I want him to succeed

Votes: 73 9.6%
  • He's gone. I'm indifferent. Graham who?

Votes: 320 42.2%

• Total voters

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Did Dortmund fly over on EasyJet or something? For all the talk of them not losing since the World Cup they haven’t looked all that.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Should win this easily now. They're both pretty poor teams. Chelsea really don't look a week coached team. Serious huff and puff. Really disappointed with Dortmund- very little movement, no continuity between midfield and attack.

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
I am not sure Chelsea have a big enough squad to cope with two matches a week might want to tank this one...

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Should win this easily now. They're both pretty poor teams. Chelsea really don't look a week coached team. Serious huff and puff. Really disappointed with Dortmund- very little movement, no continuity between midfield and attack.
They might not be brilliant tonight but they're equal on points with Bayern and have won every game this year , they are not poor in any way

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Was a lot tighter than it looked as the replay showed - right to play on til chance over.

Oh now they score from a complete air shot mis-hit to start - should be about 7-1 up on agg though - piss poor from Potter and co again.
TBF, following through SSN, so not wstching - this is just a case of highly paid footballers cocking it up in front of goal - hardly Potter's fault, but obviously bad luck* for him.
At the end of the day, I guess managers need to be lucky, as well as any other attributes..........................

* Obviously, £12M a year does tend to ameliorate a lot of bad luck!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
TBF, following through SSN, so not wstching - this is just a case of highly paid footballers cocking it up in front of goal - hardly Potter's fault, but obviously bad luck* for him.
At the end of the day, I guess managers need to be lucky, as well as any other attributes..........................

* Obviously, £12M a year does tend to ameliorate a lot of bad luck!
Nah I prefer to blame all things Potter and his greedy gutting of BHAFC 🤣

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Really disappointed with Dortmund so far, was expecting a lot more. Hopefully they improve in the second half

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Time for a cosmic Potter team talk to inspire the boys to victory! In all seriousness they should win this based on that first half, but don't know if that will help their form in the Prem.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
They might not be brilliant tonight but they're equal on points with Bayern and have won every game this year , they are not poor in any way
They've been awful so far. Pump it up to Haller, hope JB can pick up the rebound. Says a lot about the quality of the Bundesliga ATM.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Really disappointed with Dortmund so far, was expecting a lot more. Hopefully they improve in the second half
I expected so much more. For “the form team of Europe” they’ve been pretty average in both games and should be well behind on aggregate.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Are the bridge faithful singing Graham's name yet? They should be
As in 'Potter out'? - or 'You don't know what you're doing'....... or even 'You'll be sacked in the morning' do you mean?

Clearly, a manager from 'Teams like Brighton' is an insult to the fans. Boehly (sp) should hang his head in shame - they're entitled to more famous managers than that!

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
This is like a mid table PL side playing a top 10 championship team

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
This is like a mid table PL side playing a top 10 championship team
We are spoilt by RDZ. You watch these two teams, the form team of Europe and the biggest spenders in world football and compare it to the way we play- our movement, our bravery on the ball, players knowing their jobs, the type of chances created- we are currently light years ahead. Imagine what RDZ would do with a Felix or a Bellingham.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports