Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Potter [NOT] at Chelsea

Potter at Chelsea

• I want him to fail

Votes: 365 48.2%
  • I want him to succeed

Votes: 73 9.6%
  • He's gone. I'm indifferent. Graham who?

Votes: 320 42.2%

• Total voters

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
I was unaware of this until today, but apparently Dortmund have won every single game they've played since the World Cup. They are on an 11 game winning streak.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Chelsea fans enjoying vintage Potter:

Posted at 20:40

HITS THE WOODWORK

Chelsea 0-0 Borussia Dortmund (agg 0-1)
How hasn't this gone in for Chelsea?!
Reece James' cross is cleared out to Kai Havertz. The German takes a first-time shot from the edge of the box which beats Alexander Mayer but hits the inside of the post before rolling agonisingly along the line without crossing.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Not sure why that wasn't called offside earlier, funny though.
Was a lot tighter than it looked as the replay showed - right to play on til chance over.

Oh now they score from a complete air shot mis-hit to start - should be about 7-1 up on agg though - piss poor from Potter and co again.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Chelsea look class!
Dortmund have been pretty poor over both legs. Chelsea have spent silly money / they should have eased through this tie.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Did Dortmund fly over on EasyJet or something? For all the talk of them not losing since the World Cup they haven’t looked all that.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Should win this easily now. They're both pretty poor teams. Chelsea really don't look a week coached team. Serious huff and puff. Really disappointed with Dortmund- very little movement, no continuity between midfield and attack.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here