Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Potter [NOT] at Chelsea

Potter at Chelsea

• I want him to fail

Votes: 365 48.2%
  • I want him to succeed

Votes: 73 9.6%
  • He's gone. I'm indifferent. Graham who?

Votes: 320 42.2%

• Total voters

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Guessing tonight is the night that will determine how long this misery will go on. Win and he's probably safe for another month at least. Go out and its probably over.

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
Aren't Dortmund one of the few remaining teams in Europe to remain undefeated this year ? Tough game for Potter and Chelsea.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Need to score at least 2 goals in a game which seems a bit of a mountain to climb for them!

There was a great stat before the weekend that Real Madrid had scored more goals in England in 2023 than Chelsea

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Seems the fans are trying to fully get behind the team tonight, SSN showing crowds gathering to welcome the team, talking about word spreading on social media to get as many fans there to welcome the team coach and show them support.

Be interesting to see how long that lasts. Not specific to chelsea, but you frequently get struggling sides have a 'let's get behind them' game, and they concede early deflating the crowd, or a few early misplaced passes turn the fans quickly.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
I didn’t realise what good form Dortmund were in until I just looked. They’ve won 10 matches in a row.

Potter has been so tragic at Chelsea that they are bound to improve if he gets sacked which will mean an extra team we’ll need to worry about.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I didn’t realise what good form Dortmund were in until I just looked. They’ve won 10 matches in a row.

Potter has been so tragic at Chelsea that they are bound to improve if he gets sacked which will mean an extra team we’ll need to worry about.
But I will still laugh if they lose handsomely tonight and he gets the boot.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Seems the fans are trying to fully get behind the team tonight, SSN showing crowds gathering to welcome the team, talking about word spreading on social media to get as many fans there to welcome the team coach and show them support.

Be interesting to see how long that lasts. Not specific to chelsea, but you frequently get struggling sides have a 'let's get behind them' game, and they concede early deflating the crowd, or a few early misplaced passes turn the fans quickly.
Need to get Delia there.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
My hunch is that Chelsea will win tonight about 3-0. It really is all or nothing for Potter tonight as far as this season goes - and probably his Chelsea career.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Got to score 2 and hope one of the most inform teams in Europe don’t score, tough game for GPott

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
My hunch is that Chelsea will win tonight about 3-0. It really is all or nothing for Potter tonight as far as this season goes - and probably his Chelsea career.
I rreally dont think they are capable of that. Riddled with fear and confusion

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Not really that interested in what he or Chelsea do or don’t do but having read the comments above I might watch a bit of the game

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Cucurella dumped from the last 3 squads entirely, but starts tonight. Hmm.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Surprised Cucurela is one of three at back. Always thought he was an outstanding attacking FB and a good WB. but nothing special as CB

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here