Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Potter [NOT] at Chelsea

Potter at Chelsea

• I want him to fail

Votes: 365 48.2%
  • I want him to succeed

Votes: 73 9.6%
  • He's gone. I'm indifferent. Graham who?

Votes: 320 42.2%

• Total voters

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Boehly was looking pretty miffed when the camera panned to him. Meanwhile Potter was staring at the ground contemplating what is in store for him. The grass certainly isn't greener football wise but money talks

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Surely he'll get the tin tack soon... You just get the impression he's lost the players and he's a little bit out of his depth amongst the 'Galactic Superstar Squad' he's been handed...

Too soon for him in my opinion, but he made his bed - and he's now laying in it. Fluff up the pillows Graham, and prepare yourself for the payoff.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Surely he'll get the tin tack soon... You just get the impression he's lost the players and he's a little bit out of his depth amongst the 'Galactic Superstar Squad' he's been handed...

Too soon for him in my opinion, but he made his bed - and he's now laying in it. Fluff up the pillows Graham, and prepare yourself for the payoff.
Any manager that comes in will lose the changing room, it's impossible not to.

How many Senior pros are at the club? How many full internationals?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Chelsea have been dreadful after the initial 10-15 minutes
Have they though? Listening to the first half on the BBC (admittedly not concentrating hugely, as I was driving) the impression was that Chelsea were playing pretty well. They also mentioned 'Potter' and 'bad luck' in the same phrase more than once. Was anybody on here watching? - how did it look on the tele?

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Boehly was looking pretty miffed when the camera panned to him. Meanwhile Potter was staring at the ground contemplating what is in store for him. The grass certainly isn't greener football wise but money talks
He's an absolute oaf. Ridiculous fit trying to get Potter who was never going to inspire these ego's then adding another 10 on l/t contracts. Funny how in their debut's they look good and then few games in revert to Potter type (Maupay esq). Chelsea deserve this owner. Hope it lasts.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Yeah like I said, probably done now.

Looking forward to the next adventure. Similar to David Moyes though he'll be back somewhere pulling up trees again, like was the case in Brighton.

First a good long vacation to reflect and learn from recent experiences.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Have they though? Listening to the first half on the BBC (admittedly not concentrating hugely, as I was driving) the impression was that Chelsea were playing pretty well. They also mentioned 'Potter' and 'bad luck' in the same phrase more than once. Was anybody on here watching? - how did it look on the tele?
Passed the ball around a fair bit with no end product. It is what it is.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
I don't think Forster had anything to do other than come off his line quickly once

The Chelsea midfield was dominated by Skipp.

There was no patterns of play to their attacks, poor and late subs.

I'm a terrible watcher and I wasn't worried they would score.

He's starting a player that should be at PSG

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Was anybody on here watching? - how did it look on the tele?
Despite having the majority of possession (59%), Chelsea had less shots on target than the opposition and failed to score.

Who could've predicted that?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here