Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Potter [NOT] at Chelsea

Potter at Chelsea

• I want him to fail

Votes: 365 48.2%
  • I want him to succeed

Votes: 73 9.6%
  • He's gone. I'm indifferent. Graham who?

Votes: 320 42.2%

• Total voters

ChickenBaltiPie

Jan 3, 2014
If it finishes 2-0 you have to imagine that will be it
I really don’t think it’s gonna happen. Although, if he gets to the end of the season, that’s when they’ll really find themselves in a quandary…give him pre-season, or give someone else pre-season. Tricky!

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Potter will need to have a history lesson to understand why the fans feel aggrieved at losing poorly to Spurs and being mediocre in mid-table

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Potter will need to have a history lesson to understand why the fans feel aggrieved at losing poorly to Spurs and being mediocre in mid-table
worst-process-ever.jpg

Reactions: A1X

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Don’t forget though, Potter (the Lucky) will not be sacked. He’s undertaking a “project”, which in football means someone else is to blame. Needs more investment in the team. Obvs.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Boehly will need some balls of De Zerbi requirements to stick with GP now. Americans don’t do being wrong though. Interesting

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Villa were bottom when Potter took over. They're now equal on points.
Chelsea’s last away win was the game before they came to the Amex. Us walloping them has seriously derailed their season.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Sometimes clubs sack managers too early, but in Chelsea's case it's already far, far too late with Potter.

He's had a World Cup break, a January transfer window and all the money he could wish for.

And still they keep losing.

And still they can't score.

2 league wins in 15.

Hilarious.

:lol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Sometimes clubs sack managers too early, but in Chelsea's case it's already far, far too late with Potter.

He's had a World Cup break, a January transfer window and all the money he could wish for.

And still they keep losing.

And still they can't score.

2 league wins in 15.

Hilarious.

:lol:
You'd think, having taken all our recruitment team with him, he'd have managed to sign a striker in the transfer window.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here