Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Potter [NOT] at Chelsea

Potter at Chelsea

• I want him to fail

Votes: 365 48.2%
  • I want him to succeed

Votes: 73 9.6%
  • He's gone. I'm indifferent. Graham who?

Votes: 320 42.2%

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Dont know how you know whether I was ever a fan?

He came and had a photo with us when I sponsored the matchball in 2017, I appreciated what he did in his time as a player, oh and I had a drink with him in a box at Hove last summer at Michael Buble.

But in the grand scheme of things he’s one of many in the 50 years I’ve watched the team, I won’t lie the whole Potter thing left me a bit disillusioned with it all and with a nasty taste in my mouth, then again I had far more pressing matters going on in my life, so to a degree we move on.

Maybe I’m taking aim at the wrong bloke ( Bruno) but as the wonderful GP said on numerous occasions “It is what it is”

UTA
He’s a Buble fan? I have even less respect for him now :wink:

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
£60m contract to pay up for Potter, and we got another £22m. A very expensive 6 months by Chelsea. Are the lunatics running the asylum?

Could see him at Southampton in due course.

Dibdab

Sep 28, 2021
£60m contract to pay up for Potter, and we got another £22m. A very expensive 6 months by Chelsea. Are the lunatics running the asylum?
He won’t get anything like £40m. Would have been compensation based on time at club in the contract unless Boehly really is a lunatic.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here