[Football] Potter [NOT] at Chelsea

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Potter at Chelsea

• I want him to fail

Votes: 365 48.2%
  • I want him to succeed

Votes: 73 9.6%
  • He's gone. I'm indifferent. Graham who?

Votes: 320 42.2%

• Total voters

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
He was dead to you all the time he was here, don’t lie, you have NEVER been a fan :wink:

Or are you talking about “once a seagull, always a seagull“ Bruno? *spit*

Edit, apologies yes you clearly are and I agree with you wholeheartedly
Dont know how you know whether I was ever a fan?

He came and had a photo with us when I sponsored the matchball in 2017, I appreciated what he did in his time as a player, oh and I had a drink with him in a box at Hove last summer at Michael Buble.

But in the grand scheme of things he’s one of many in the 50 years I’ve watched the team, I won’t lie the whole Potter thing left me a bit disillusioned with it all and with a nasty taste in my mouth, then again I had far more pressing matters going on in my life, so to a degree we move on.

Maybe I’m taking aim at the wrong bloke ( Bruno) but as the wonderful GP said on numerous occasions “It is what it is”

UTA

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Statement makes it sound very much like the plan is Bruno in charge until the end of the season. Which would be as hare-brained as all Boehly’s previous plans.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Anyone want our tickets for 2 weeks time?

Grizz

Jul 5, 2003
As if things just couldn't get anymore surreal at Chelsea the mugs go and do that. I mean ffs, you decimate a team of their management structure in the hope of recreating it, but don't give them the opportunity to actually do it.

Bet they go hell for leather for Nagelsmann.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports