Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Potter In or Out?

Potter In or Out

• Total voters

mashman156

Aug 7, 2009
Southampton
FFS, we create chance after chance. One of the best defences in the league, dominate game after game. Miss chance after chance all created by players being in the right places at the right times. And we fluff every single ****ing easy chance that drops to us. How is that down to Potter?? Seriously how?? By what measure can it possibly down to Potter that we can't score 2 penalties in a game. Can't convert from a yard out? Aside from Potter going on the pitch and playing up front himself what more can he do? The strikers are not good enough...there is no more to it than that.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I agree, @%1; these polls are getting silly. No good comes of it. And right after a game passions are high.

It’s just tinpot to have in out polls every 5 mins.

No olive branches tonight?

Are you trying to curry favour after your last ill advised post on Olive Branches?

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
100% in. Took me months to learn the words to "Graham Potter's Blue and White Army" and I'm not learning another one from scratch ffs.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Fence for me now changed from out. Not sure Potter can be blamed for recruitment failure. Plenty of time to put it right but wasted

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
“Never waived”.

So you were Potter out during our 6 match unbeaten run including beating Liverpool and Spurs?

As you know I've been Potter OUT for eternity, but I genuinely want him to stay and sort this mess out, we are too deep into the season to sack him,

it was so bad today, I really hope he can turn this around.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
I remain on the fence.

He can't be blamed for the chances we're missing.

But we don't seem to have any sort of Plan B either and that's on him. I'm all for having an identity and a way of playing but at times like this you've got to grind out a win here and there.

Largely though, it's the players fault.

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
He has to take some responsibility for not seeing that these players can't score. But equally, he shouldn't take the rap for both penalties hitting the frame.

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
In, although I still do not know if he is a genius or a muppet. I was out before and probably would be I now if I thought there was anyone who could replace him. Why can’t we score goals? Unbelievable.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Yes I was. Was hoping to be proved wrong but sadly not. Those results mean nothing if you cant beat teams around you. His stats are shocking and we are going backwards not forwards

Suure.

I don’t remember you saying “Potter out” after we’d beaten Spurs and won at Anfield.

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
Out.
Poor home record, plus the inability to beat anyone around or beneath us could cost us come the end of the season.
Get rid.

drummerboy10

Apr 18, 2012
I think that this is a very real possibility, imo he is a top 3 manager being held back by the players at his disposal.

Will TB give him the budget he needs, if we can stay up. If not he’s gone imo. I suggest he’s gone if we go down too

Top 3 manager? Did you really mean to write that?

Easily. You're just shit-stirring for the sake of it

Yup the Potter mania is just a convenient front in his case I reckon, he just enjoys the messageboard shithousery a little too much for someone over the age of 30. Thread will produce more heat than light which is entirely its intention, best to steer clear if you have some regard for your fellow Albion fans

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here