Votes: 98 21.9%
  • Fence

Votes: 59 13.2%

• Total voters

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
It’s just so dumb to do a poll immediately after final whistle as if it has any kind of real meaning. People are all pissed off, emotional, on all sides. We’re all frustrated. It just doesn’t achieve anything.

There’s plenty of things to analyse and discuss as fans over a virtual beer kind of thing. But polls like this just seem a bit childish and juvenile frankly.

I just vote how I feel right after the game.

I would vote out Guardiola after tonights result. It's a good job I don't run a football team :)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Are you mental? :facepalm:

Yeh good one, let's sack a coach every 12-18 months because we are not dominating the PL. This is a tough division and we have some seriously mediocre players.

Who would you suggest we get in place of Potter?

Afraid the board becomes unusable after any defeat - a team higher than Liverpool / Spurs / Arsenal etc and we deserved a point, yet the board is polluted with OTT reactions after a defeat sadly. Did well tonight, been hugely unlucky recently, and certain we’re good enough to be in this division next season. We’re a work in progress - results wise not where we’d quite like to be but performance wise it’s way ahead. Just need to find the balance for me. Keep the faith to those who can see it and roll with the punches. But prob don’t bother with NSC for a while is the sad truth - up the Albion - premier league and an amazing stadium - great times in the big picture :thumbsup:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Our fans are worryingly fickle/clueless.

It is quite obvious that Potter is too good for us... yet numerous dinosaurs actually want him sacked.

May as well release Sanchez on a free after the 2nd Leicester goal. Lamptey's not played in a while, get rid of him too while we're at it. <--- same level of idiocy as wanting Potter sacked.

Him being too good for us doesn’t mean we have to keep him. If you have a plough that needs pulling is it worthwhile hanging onto the Ferrari or selling up to buy a tractor?

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
I'm at a point now where I'm struggling to care. Glad next week's game is 12pm Sunday so I'll have an excuse not to bother watching it; will be out and about with the little one.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
What Potter gets right outweighs what he gets wrong. Even if we go down, IMHO.
I don't EVER, EVER, NEVER want to be a team who hires a manager like Allardyce, and i don't EVER, NEVER, EVER want to get in to some kind of absurd European manager feedback loop that the likes of Everton, until recently, and Watford have been guilty of.

For me, his weaknesses can be worked on. He is a bright guy, he knows where to improve.
And the better players we get the better we'll be (obviously).

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
100% out. Sorry Graham it hasn’t worked out for you & us.

Anyone that votes IN really hasn’t got any ambition for the club.

That is rubbish. Every fan has ambitions for their club. Bloom included. He’s invested in academy and young players and brought in a manager to get the best out of them. We play one if not the youngest starting 11 most weeks when the best 11 is fit. If they stay up and I think we will we are an addition or 2 from being a very good side.
Bloom despite what we all think doesn’t have never ending pockets.
Im sure he wants a squad with a resale value as well and a club to be close to self sufficient as possible especially in these tough times.
Personally in potter we should trust.

Stephen Seagull

Oct 6, 2015
Barcelona
Him being too good for us doesn’t mean we have to keep him. If you have a plough that needs pulling is it worthwhile hanging onto the Ferrari or selling up to buy a tractor?

That's a really poor analogy. Why would you get a Ferrari if you needed a field ploughing?

Roadrunner

Oct 2, 2003
Littlehampton
I've moved to the fence for the first time since he arrived. Totally out-thought by Rodgers in the second half and baffling substitutions.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
That is rubbish. Every fan has ambitions for their club. Bloom included. He’s invested in academy and young players and brought in a manager to get the best out of them. We play one if not the youngest starting 11 most weeks when the best 11 is fit. If they stay up and I think we will we are an addition or 2 from being a very good side.
Bloom despite what we all think doesn’t have never ending pockets.
Im sure he wants a squad with a resale value as well and a club to be close to self sufficient as possible especially in these tough times.
Personally in potter we should trust.
Why would you trust a proven loser? The prat is out of his depth. Him out and Ashworth with him.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
At some point, you have to ask whether something that keeps happening really is bad luck

Obviously not. They should've have a penalty just before they scored, for example. Luck evens out over a season generally. Just feels like it's been worse for us overall cos we've also missed thousands of gilt edged chances over the season and conceded at depressingly predicable times in games so often, usually through pathetic defending or bad game management.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
That's a really poor analogy. Why would you get a Ferrari if you needed a field ploughing?

Because the Ferrari looks nice and you like their philosophy. Plus you had a tractor before and everyone moaned.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
What Potter gets right outweighs what he gets wrong. Even if we go down, IMHO.
I don't EVER, EVER, NEVER want to be a team who hires a manager like Allardyce, and i don't EVER, NEVER, EVER want to get in to some kind of absurd European manager feedback loop that the likes of Everton, until recently, and Watford have been guilty of.

For me, his weaknesses can be worked on. He is a bright guy, he knows where to improve.
And the better players we get the better we'll be (obviously).

He’s certainly not the finished article and will get things wrong. So will every manager in the world. But the good easily outweighs the bad this season for me. If it was Liverpool at home there'd be a lot more positive posts. Yet as it’s over achieving Leicester, there’s not. Still the best squad I’ve seen, still appreciate where we’ve come from and where we are - still think this squad / manager is capable of mid table 8th-12th area. Just gonna enjoy the ride here.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Our fans are worryingly fickle/clueless.

It is quite obvious that Potter is too good for us... yet numerous dinosaurs actually want him sacked.

May as well release Sanchez on a free after the 2nd Leicester goal. Lamptey's not played in a while, get rid of him too while we're at it. <--- same level of idiocy as wanting Potter sacked.
Your coming across as the most clueless of us all. Anyone who knows a snippet about football knows he made a mess of the second half tonight.

A manager to good for us would have us top 10 not three points off relegation.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here