• Out

Votes: 98 21.9%
  • Fence

Votes: 59 13.2%

• Total voters

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Out, but absurd question at this point of the season...he should've gone months ago.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
We could easily be where Villa are now and will be next season if we get our recruitment right in the summer. GP has a lot to learn as a manager but I think he and we will get there eventually.

Having said that, TB should be making very clear that if we do stay up and do back him in the transfer window, finishing 17th next season ain't gonna cut it.

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
As always OUT! His record is atrocious! You can only be unlucky so many times. Needed to find ways to win but he hasn’t got the ability to do this and stats show this. Has the motivational skills of a satsuma!

That's harsh, I know some pretty empowering satsumas.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
BuT tHe FoOtBaLl Is PrEtTy

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
We could easily be where Villa are now and will be next season if we get our recruitment right in the summer. GP has a lot to learn as a manager but I think he and we will get there eventually.

Having said that, TB should be making very clear that if we do stay up and do back him in the transfer window, finishing 17th next season ain't gonna cut it.

Correct.

Very fine margins. Not unthinkable we could have had far more points this season, sadly this season is now a write off.

These threads are so shitty because we all know the Spurs and Liverpool results guaranteed his job for the season. They just suck energy out of the messageboard and stop some kind of interesting discussion about what’s going wrong with the current squad, the pro and anti Potter dweebs don’t care because they are the different cheeks of the same arse

Sea Cider

Dec 27, 2012
100% out. Sorry Graham it hasn’t worked out for you & us.

Anyone that votes IN really hasn’t got any ambition for the club.

Are you mental? :facepalm:

Yeh good one, let's sack a coach every 12-18 months because we are not dominating the PL. This is a tough division and we have some seriously mediocre players.

Who would you suggest we get in place of Potter?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Out tonight.

Will probably change if we win at Southampton.

I pity your poor missus.

Does she have a sleeping bag waiting in the shed? ??

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Potter In, but tonight this wasn't about chances missed. It was about a familiar scenario unfolding, a situation that Potter couldn't prevent from happening:

1. The opposition improving after half-time.
2. Certain players tiring.
3. Predictable substitutions - Mac always comes off, Alzate, Welbeck, Ali J on.
4. Maupay and Trossard losing confidence as the match progresses.

For me, this was a match to start Moder and Welbeck for Trossard and Maupay, just to change the dynamic.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Still, just about Potter in.

But, Trossard needed to be subbed at halftime, he was obviously having ‘ one of those’ games. I can’t remember him actually passing to a teammate.
Lallana was knackered after an hour, he should have been subbed. I would like to have seen Modor.

Maupay going off was what lost us the game, he was running his legs off, pressing in their first third so well, Welbeck came on , and sauntered around a bit.
If Izzy was fit enough, he should have replaced Trossard, if not him, Zeqiri.
The
If Maupay had to come off, ( but later than he did)Tau should have replaced him.

Easy, this management lark.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
These threads are so shitty because we all know the Spurs and Liverpool results guaranteed his job for the season. They just suck energy out of the messageboard and stop some kind of interesting discussion about what’s going wrong with the current squad, the pro and anti Potter dweebs don’t care because they are the different sides of the same arse cheek

It’s just so dumb to do a poll immediately after final whistle as if it has any kind of real meaning. People are all pissed off, emotional, on all sides. We’re all frustrated. It just doesn’t achieve anything.

There’s plenty of things to analyse and discuss as fans over a virtual beer kind of thing. But polls like this just seem a bit childish and juvenile frankly.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Are you mental? :facepalm:

Yeh good one, let's sack a coach every 12-18 months because we are not dominating the PL. This is a tough division and we have some seriously mediocre players.

Who would you suggest we get in place of Potter?

Souey, Curbs or That German Bloke. You know.

Unbelievably needy wankers, some of our 'support' :shrug:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Still in. I don’t think anyone would do much better with this lot.

It’s pretty rough at the moment though.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
At some point, you have to ask whether something that keeps happening really is bad luck

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
I'm off the fence and have landed in OUT.

Nothing against him and well aware we've got blindingly obvious goal scoring problems but FFS this is just shit. I'm so bored of having hope pulled away from me. It's relentlessly tedious.

F**k him off, f**k off half the squad, go down and see what happens.

F**k it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here