Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Post you Punk

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

Sep 20, 2005
I have this little 7-inch beauty up in the loft somewhere

[yt]DeFhXOAY2OI[/yt]

I was in the audience at the Marquee the night they recorded that. You can hear my mate shouting "He he hey" at the beginning.

Jan 30, 2008
Brighton art college 1979 good gig but wern,t really into them although they are on my ipod now and i like em better than i did then......Gotta add 2 nights of the Clash at the top rank supported by pete townsend have gotta go down as a once in a life time experiance . Especially as we gobbed him off the stage....
art college ,cambridge skins steaming in down the front ??????

Jan 30, 2008
uk subs , front man charlie well connected to Hailsham, now believed to be living in Lewes, lively nights out at the crown in HAILSHAM when the subs played there , mate got coshed by the bouncers as things got a bit lively in the audience , these Blackburn lads :guns:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Not really ,Eddie Tenpole used those two songs to promote his own band ,I remember going to see Tenpole Tudor live at Jenkinsons ,The only songs people were interested in were the two songs from The Swindle album.He also appears in the Punk Cant Take it movie about the UK Subs .He was a bit of a punk hanger on if you ask me.

I went to that gig, backing up Spizz.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here