Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

POSSIBLE National Rail strike coming up

yxee

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester
An end to compulsory redundancies. Why bother even trying to improve the current signalling system when you can't make any cost savings? It will delay investment for three years. What a backwards industry.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I hope all the non union members refuse their pay rise and improvement in conditions as they wouldn't want to be hypocritical would they ?

More importantly for the rest of us, what do you think the price hikes are likely to be, given the absolutely SHITHOUSE service the truly terrible Southern Rail company offer to it's customers?

I have absolutely no problem with unions fighting for a slice of the pie because good performance deserves its reward. But there is nothing good about the performance of Southern Rail, it's appallingly rude and untrained staff and it's utterly shit management. There would be no payrises, bonuses or dividends for this shower if there was even a modicum of real competition.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
More importantly for the rest of us, what do you think the price hikes are likely to be, given the absolutely SHITHOUSE service the truly terrible Southern Rail company offer to it's customers?

I have absolutely no problem with unions fighting for a slice of the pie because good performance deserves its reward. But there is nothing good about the performance of Southern Rail, it's appallingly rude and untrained staff and it's utterly shit management. There would be no payrises, bonuses or dividends for this shower if there was even a modicum of real competition.

Nothing to do with Southern it is Network Rail

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here