Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Positives from Tonight

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
It’s Tim Cahill. He does a new one each goal, I like it.

That’s it! Lee sharpe maybe too. But him and buzz the kit man clearly enjoy it - who’s next - Shearer?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I knew exactly what would happen.

Stat likes consistency.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I enjoyed our performance.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Yep. I’ve said it before, there is absolutely nothing at all between White, Dunk, Webster and Veltman ability wise, they are all at exactly the same level which is why we’re generally so good defensively.

Don't agree.

Dunky head and shoulders above.

It didn't show today as West Ham were piss poor ... but he is

Geoffbn2

Feb 2, 2014
With a full strength West ham and us at least 4 down i call it a point gained, we aint a toxic 6 so cannot have equal quality to step in when a player is cropped or suspended.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Only positive I can see from tonight is that after the game, me and the Mrs have been watching 8 out of 10 cats does Countdown and my Mrs said "I wish I was good at maths, I'd love to be a mathmagician."

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Cant think of many positives. Another game couldnt hold on to lead. To be fair there forwards were in so much space when getting ball they were always likely to score. To go forward we cant have Gross and Moder as WBs or Burn as a WB or defending out wide. A positive was Alli playing well out wide 2nd half but we already knew that. Some strange reason Potter played him central 1st half.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here