Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Positives from today - Palace (H)

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Lamptey did, what Dibley never did and right in front of them:

A CROSS and not just a cross, but with his left foot that not only reached a team mate, but went in.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Dunk scoring straight after the she said no song and celebrating in front of them was nice. As was Hinsh running behind the goal fist pumping/finger wagging at them after the same goal. And Van Hecke screaming into the face of Schlupp, again after the Dunk goal.

Two Brighton born and Bred players scoring the first two goals.

Buonnanote's celebrations after his goal.

And Pedro's celebration after his goal. Both the 1,2,3,4 and throat gesture and the booting the ball into the crowd. He was very pumped up!

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Just handing that team and its supporters their arses.

For me also, getting to actually see a match. Im on leave and I got historically pissed. I haven’t drunk for ages.

The last thing I recall is dancing to “jump in the line”.

Today is not so much fun 😂

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Can I add

Brighton 4. Palace 1

Huddersfield 4. Massive Wednesday 0

Whinging Russian wannabees 2 wolves 4

It doesn’t get much better

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Now I've watched the whole game it was incredible the amount of times Pedro either made the ball stick or laid it off to a team mate by holding it up for a second,if I had one criticism of his play previously it was his rash or loose first touch recieving the ball,if he can replicate Saturdays performance 7/10 matches then the 30 million we paid will have been a snip, he's some player and if he can do it on a consistent basis there's no reason he can't develop into a world class player.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Now I've watched the whole game it was incredible the amount of times Pedro either made the ball stick or laid it off to a team mate by holding it up for a second,if I had one criticism of his play previously it was his rash or loose first touch recieving the ball,if he can replicate Saturdays performance 7/10 matches then the 30 million we paid will have been a snip, he's some player and if he can do it on a consistent basis there's no reason he can't develop into a world class player.
It was also noticeable that when the ball didn't stick, it bounced off him into space - but he was always the first to get to it. He was so up for it yesterday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here