Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Positives from today - Palace (H)

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Fantastic and it carries on. Each one seems to have an obsession with Bloom’s money as if we’re edging towards FFP cheating. He took control of the club 15 years ago, he’s invested £285m on the operational and playing side. Shahid Khan at Fulham just one example has injected double that. Unlike most others Bloom’s had a purpose, it wasn’t covering incompetence. With Sporting Lisbon we’re a production line for producing top players.
Over to 606 now to continue the comedy value! (Can't stand mark goldbridge on talksport - something about him, comes across as a bit of a twat imo)

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
All four stands in unison singing you’re f***ing shit

Glorious

IMG_2656.png

Hovegull

Nov 27, 2022
It started well with the “guest” mushroom plant based burger, which was actually really nice. It just kept getting better from then on…

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Not really a positive, but a moment that made me chuckle - at 3-0 down, having been largely outplayed for the entire game, one of their players did a flicked pass and there was a loud and clearly mocking 'ooh'. Very funny. Admittedly, they scored shortly after that, but it was still fun to mock them like that.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Blue shorts.

Played in white shorts at Luton, and look what happened.

Sound tactical analysis.

My in-law's bought me a hand-made blue and white striped belt for Christmas (I only received it the other day). I wore it on Tuesday. You think I risked wearing that piece of shit today?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Fantastic and it carries on. Each one seems to have an obsession with Bloom’s money as if we’re edging towards FFP cheating. He took control of the club 15 years ago, he’s invested £285m on the operational and playing side.

Idiots have no idea. Bloom started putting money in after our ground had been stolen and we'd had years of just trying to survive, so we had no base of players. It took a large chunk of cash just to get us to Championship standard. We were not big spenders in the Championship, and got promoted despite spending less than several rivals.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Idiots have no idea. Bloom started putting money in after our ground had been stolen and we'd had years of just trying to survive, so we had no base of players. It took a large chunk of cash just to get us to Championship standard. We were not big spenders in the Championship, and got promoted despite spending less than several rivals.

And which manager got us over the top and into the Premier League after not spending big in the Championship? Hughton.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here