[Albion] Positives from Liverpool Draw

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Well that was entertaining wasn’t it. A lot of positives to take:

1. Adingra - outstanding, so exciting.
2. March- I thought he was actually man of the match his tackling was that of a true left back. Excellent to have him as such a viable option
3. Igor, thought he looked good until the injury.
4. Baleba, there’s a real player in there. He’s a bit raw but that will come.
5. We came from behind to grab a point when the heads could have dropped. I know we could have won it with Pedro but equally they missed an open goal to go 3-1 so a point is okay,
6. A point gained on the tracker!
7. We scored from a set piece!!!!
8. Going into the international break in 6th having played four of last seasons top seven in only eight games is excellent.

Anything I have missed?
End of thread. I'm not reading on. :thumbsup:

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
We did a corner routine thing, that seemed to work well and we nearly scored from.

(The bad news is we shall return to pinging it onto the head of the man on the near post for the foreseeable)
This. Especially now we scored from a set piece that was a simple cross in. That must be the answer again for the next ten games now.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
The main positive for me was Carlos Baleba.

What a player he's going to be
This. He's growing in confidence and he clearly has serious ability. I get the feeling he's got a cock-up or two in his locker, but he'll learn quickly from that.

Draw wasn't the perfect result but I really enjoyed the game. The atmosphere and noise was brilliant, and thumbs up for chanting to demand a replay at a couple of crap ref decisions. :lolol:

monty uk

Sep 25, 2018
By my fag packet calculations, more than 50% of our fans have now grasped that our Ivorian winger is called Adingra and not Adringa, so that's another big plus.
Had me confused.

Then I realised you meant our Ivroian winger.

I understand now.

POSKETT AT THE VALLEY

Jan 16, 2010
Isle of Wight
Well that was entertaining wasn’t it. A lot of positives to take:

1. Adingra - outstanding, so exciting.
2. March- I thought he was actually man of the match his tackling was that of a true left back. Excellent to have him as such a viable option
3. Igor, thought he looked good until the injury.
4. Baleba, there’s a real player in there. He’s a bit raw but that will come.
5. We came from behind to grab a point when the heads could have dropped. I know we could have won it with Pedro but equally they missed an open goal to go 3-1 so a point is okay,
6. A point gained on the tracker!
7. We scored from a set piece!!!!
8. Going into the international break in 6th having played four of last seasons top seven in only eight games is excellent.

Anything I have missed?
The positive is that we no longer play the big sides looking to keep the scores down. We‘re ******* brilliant.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Screenshot_20231008_204913_Chrome.jpg

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
We continue our run of scoring in every premier league game this season (24 on the trot if you go back into last seas0n)

Can anyone name the last Premier League game we failed to score in ?
Fulham away last season

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
109: One of the Bobkin Jnrs was a Piglets Pink ticket WINNER!

:rave:

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
I’ve not read the whole thread but for me one of the huge positives was playing well from the very start. Seems to have been a thing all season so far, that it takes us ages to get going, and often only after substitutions. Today we were quick out of the blocks just like we were nearly all last season, and really flew at them. It set the tone for the game and really encouraged the crowd.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Fulham.....it still hurts
Me too - I loathed that game. Still annoys me that they turned it into such a shit spectacle with their cheating and timewasting. Made all the worse by them being at our level in the league table at that point - I can understand it from no hopers like Palace but Fulham were going well at the time.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here