Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Positives from Liverpool Draw

phoenix

May 18, 2009
We continue our run of scoring in every premier league game this season (24 on the trot if you go back into last seas0n)

Can anyone name the last Premier League game we failed to score in ?
Think they said Fulham but i am clueless.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
By my fag packet calculations, more than 50% of our fans have now grasped that our Ivorian winger is called Adingra and not Adringa, so that's another big plus.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Well that was entertaining wasn’t it. A lot of positives to take:

1. Adingra - outstanding, so exciting.
2. March- I thought he was actually man of the match his tackling was that of a true left back. Excellent to have him as such a viable option
3. Igor, thought he looked good until the injury.
4. Baleba, there’s a real player in there. He’s a bit raw but that will come.
5. We came from behind to grab a point when the heads could have dropped. I know we could have won it with Pedro but equally they missed an open goal to go 3-1 so a point is okay,
6. A point gained on the tracker!
7. We scored from a set piece!!!!
8. Going into the international break in 6th having played four of last seasons top seven in only eight games is excellent.

Anything I have missed?
Free kick takers?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
For me it's not having to deal with the bloke who sits in front of my daughter he hates me shouting. Sometimes I swear but not derogatory at all more a FFS maybe. If the whole crowd was like him a church yard would make more noise.

CAPTAIN GREALISH

Jan 6, 2010

2. March- I thought he was actually man of the match his tackling was that of a true left back. Excellent to have him as such a viable option
5. We came from behind to grab a point when the heads could have dropped. I know we could have won it with Pedro but equally they missed an open goal to go 3-1 so a point is okay,
8. Going into the international break in 6th having played four of last seasons top seven in only eight games is excellent.

Anything I have missed?
Adingra

Anything I have missed?
adingra
Baleba
Now convinced

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
A positive for me today was that I only saw positive interaction with Scouse fans outside the ground and on the train. I don't understand the bad press that Scousers get from fans of other clubs; when I've been to Anfield and when they've come here I've always found them fine. It's London fans and Leeds who are usually the biggest tw@ts...

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
No, no it isn't.
Anyway - the answer is two points dropped for Liverpool according to the Guardian. Who seem to also think we're not challenging for the title alongside them!

1696788218085.png

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The biggest plus is that for the first 40 mins it looked like Caicedo and Colwill were back. Igor was good today, Baleba was superb. Much needed speed and physicality.

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
A positive for me today was that I only saw positive interaction with Scouse fans outside the ground and on the train. I don't understand the bad press that Scousers get from fans of other clubs; when I've been to Anfield and when they've come here I've always found them fine. It's London fans and Leeds who are usually the biggest tw@ts...
I’d like to add Man City fans to biggest tw@T’s pile please.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here