Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Positives from Liverpool Draw

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
11: got served in under 15 minutes in 1901. The bar staff in there are f*cking sh*t, WSL/NS are better.

Still couldn't identify the pie contents.

Good, Game, Some great performances, as we've come to expect, and most encouraging to see the new kids on the block making strong progress..

Me: "What's the guest pie please""
NS Kiosk Server1: "Homity Pie"
Me: "What's that?"
NS Kiosk Servers 1-4 in unison: "We don't know either"
NS Kiosk Server2: "Uh, I think it's got bacon?"
Me: "OK, I'll have one. How bad can it be?"

It was ham and cheese. It was very nice

Garyoldfan

Jun 14, 2023
Yep, we've also played six of the current top ten, whilst we still play seven of the bottom ten.
So after that match against Man City, we have a relatively easy fixture list in the Premier League to gain some points.
Did you have to post that 🫣

Garyoldfan

Jun 14, 2023
Dunk won't be taking free kicks near their goal again? We can but hope.

I do think March playing left back gives us anotehr option and will be a bit of a reset for him. It's a simpler game at full back and it will mean he'll play better when he gets to play further up.

Also think JP was class today and so strong running forward. Such a shame he had a Billy Paynter moment.
Yeah, I was all for dunk taking free kicks as he’s got a lovely shot on him but I think a player with a bit of subtlety next time ay.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Me: "What's the guest pie please""
NS Kiosk Server1: "Homity Pie"
Me: "What's that?"
NS Kiosk Servers 1-4 in unison: "We don't know either"
NS Kiosk Server2: "Uh, I think it's got bacon?"
Me: "OK, I'll have one. How bad can it be?"

It was ham and cheese. It was very nice
The other week it was called something else, completely unidentifiable, yesterday I was told steak, but I did spot a carrot. Both were nice and at Eleventy thousand peso's were going to get eaten, but indescribable contents/flavour wise

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
I looked up anxiously at the big screeen in the 78th minute. We were still trailing and our players were refusing to be rushed into chasing the game. That level of confidence and self belief is going to go a long way. What a week!

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
Solly just proved he can be our back up at LB. To be honest he was better there than his normal position a lot of this season. Think it was potter or houghton who played him there when someone was injured. He was good then!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I thought it was particularly pleasing to get yet another clean sheet under our belts.

What?

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
A lot of positives from yesterday's game, our best performance since United away, I finally saw a return of that early season swagger and confidence after a tough sequence of matches.

Baleba put in a MotM performance and Igor looked very good also. A quick shout out to Solly who was exemplary in the LB role I thought.

With the two Liverpool sitters missed at 1-2 we finally caught a break and were able to make the most of it.

A cracking game that was there to be enjoyed and not endured for a change.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
A lot of positives from yesterday's game, our best performance since United away, I finally saw a return of that early season swagger and confidence after a tough sequence of matches.

Baleba put in a MotM performance and Igor looked very good also. A quick shout out to Solly who was exemplary in the LB role I thought.

With the two Liverpool sitters missed at 1-2 we finally caught a break and were able to make the most of it.

A cracking game that was there to be enjoyed and not endured for a change.
I texted mrs DiS while waiting in the P&R queue “that was a cracking game”.

from us having two really good chances in the first five minutes in a flurry of corners to both sides really going for it still in the 4 minutes af added time. Great entertainment.

SteveU

May 31, 2022
Plenty of positives this week. Despite errors we showed character this week to gain draws from losing positions.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here