Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Took us over the 40 point mark, we’re staying up

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
We don't have another player with a 3-game ban. God knows how though - absolutely shocking challenge by Moder.
He was testing his hyperflexion. Very important to do that after a nasty injury. Flying colours (luckily yellow).

No, we deserved it....not convincingly, but it was deserved.
Agreed - Forest not only deserved nothing out of this game but possibly a points deduction they were so bad

The positive to me is that the team slogged their guts out for the manager and the fans. And made no clear errors except for Moder’s let off.

None of our players were particularly amazing but none were poor - a supreme collective performance against a team that might have to worry about the bottom 3.

I thought Lallana oozed class in his cameo and I’d like to see him start games to calm our play down, even if he has to be replaced by someone like Moder or Baleba at half time

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Not a positive then ?
When you're in the cowboy builder business, conning the customer for another week with carefully placed wallpaper is always a bonus.

For a so-called Brighton supporter however, it would have been more polite to have watched the f***ing match.

Twat.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I have a newly found positivity that we can beat Roma on Thurs & go through (I'm sure some may think it's delusion, tbf) . My Albion mojo is back up though.
I said to WS Jnr today that, while unlikely, all is not lost. The thing is with an RDZ team, when really on tune, they can do anything. I suspect we won't be cautious and throw everyting at attacking - especially after today's win.

Last edited:

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Lamptey‘s lively cameo
Baleba and Bart improving
Moder reminding everyone he’s a good player (let’s forget about his crazy moment)
Much-needed confidence boost
If ever we needed three points it was today

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
I have a newly found positivity that we can beat Roma on Thurs & go through (I'm sure some may think it's delusion, tbf) . My Albion mojo is back up though.
I also think we can beat them, but not by five goals. A win would be great, but I'm under no illusion that we'll go through to the next round.
Seriously, can anyone really see us scoring five against Roma?

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Was it?
Not nearly enough, IMO.

We've bettered teams by a much more considerable margins and drawn or lost.

Very hqppy with the win.
But 0.46 xg for us was pretty awful against ateam as poor as that.
It was enough though - we won, and we deserved the points.
Of course I was hoping for more....we all do, but given our recent form, we did what we needed to and anything less than a win would have been against the overall run of play.

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
I said to said to WS Jnr today that, while unlikely, all is not lost. The thing is with an RDZ team, when really on tune, they can do anything. I suspect we won't be cautious and throw everyting at attacking - especially after today's win.
I said a similar thing to my Jnr on Fri that teams have made immense comebacks. His reply was 'who and when'? I think I said Sheffield vs Feyenoord as I couldn't remember what had been posted here. I then made a rapid exit from his room saying 'I'll check on NSC, but it's definitely happened'. :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here