Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Positive Thinking

Oct 25, 2003
It also breeds hatred and war (unless you're a Buddhist)

a minority of idiots carrying hateful acts "in the name of [insert religion here]" does not take away from the fact that faith helps millions upon millions around the world

most wars are fought over territory anyway....and jesus didn't hate anyone (WWJB?....who would jesus bomb?)

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
a minority of idiots carrying hateful acts "in the name of [insert religion here]" does not take away from the fact that faith helps millions upon millions around the world

most wars are fought over territory anyway....and jesus didn't hate anyone (WWJB?....who would jesus bomb?)

So jesus was real then? Really????? Thought it was a figment of someones imagination during a period when answers to our existence were not known. Clearly my mistake. Rejoice!

Oct 25, 2003
So jesus was real then? Really????? Thought it was a figment of someones imagination during a period when answers to our existence were not known. Clearly my mistake. Rejoice!

hmmm...it is widely accepted that jesus christ existed as a human....widely accepted by christians and non-christians alike (jews and muslims have little to gain by accepting his existance....same goes for romans and greeks of the time)

whether you believe he's the son of god is another matter

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

You are thinking of God.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Admitting to depression, is it fashionable?

I guess one would not understand if they have never suffered from it.

Rising numbers in cases doesn't necessarily point towards a fashion, does it?

Granted, it is easy to fake. Go to the doctor and tick boxes you know will label you as depressed.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Perhaps Goldstone would like to reveal what he ate for dinner and what he ate for breakfast.

For a long time, every dinner I tried sent me towards a fractured sleep and every breakfast made me wish I had never woken up.

It's not easy trying to pretend to be a functioning person. It's rather tiring.

Thankfully, I've gone from wading in to the Thames to something less severe, but I'm going to seek professional help (finally).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here