Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Portugal v Iceland

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
This is hilarious. But sadly, mind you, if it stays like this it will fist my fantasy league chances right up into my lower intestine . . . .:shootself:lolol:

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Iceland could do this if they did not just keep booting the ball away all the time.

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
I like that Iceland chant from about 10 minutes ago. The clap clap SHOUT.

It was like something from Lord of the Rings as they face off at the start of a battle.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
This is the funniest game since MK Donkeys beat ManUre 4-0 in the tin pot cup.

A nation with the population of greater Faversham, 30% of whom are there in the crowd, looking very equal to the second most Massive side after the Sheffield Massive . . . . Chrissy Ronaldo, you are now officially only 10% Grace Jones, and up to 90% Cliff Richard :lolol::rock::mad::timmy:

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
I like that Iceland chant from about 10 minutes ago. The clap clap SHOUT.

It was like something from Lord of the Rings as they face off at the start of a battle.

Loving the chant too. Wish we could get that one going at The Amex!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
This is the funniest game since MK Donkeys beat ManUre 4-0 in the tin pot cup.

A nation with the population of greater Faversham, 30% of whom are there in the crowd, looking very equal to the second most Massive side after the Sheffield Massive . . . . Chrissy Ronaldo, you are now officially only 10% Grace Jones, and up to 90% Cliff Richard :lolol::rock::mad::timmy:

Hola!

Drebin

Jul 25, 2011
Norway
Go Iceland! I will celebrate this hard earned point against the dastardly Portuguese by going to a sigur ros concert on Thursday. Yey!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here