Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Portsmouth

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Bottom of the Football League - now thats a positive on a not brilliant day !!

Now now. Second bottom, if you please. Hartlepool haven't scored a goal.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
On the London Irish debate, I remember his racist views and how he ruined NSC for a long time. Shame he's back

Really? Care to elaborate, I have never seen anything vaguely racist in his posts :shrug:

MICK PATCHAM

Banned
Feb 23, 2013
clues in the title
ah i get it ......a club ruined by their directors (sounds familiar) are now owned by their fans ....and posters on here think that a bad thing! meanwhile Real Madrid who owe spanish banks millions offer £86 mill for Gareth Bale. pompey should be our bonafide rivals if they ever go up again...and its our fans on here that sound arrogant

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
Without sounding arrogant Mick ,but the Brighton and pompey scenario is worlds apart ,surely I dont have to ask you to gem up on what actually happened at the Albion and what occurred at portsmouth do I.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
pompey should be our bonafide rivals if they ever go up again

No they shouldn't.

Palace is a much better rival as for most Sussex based Brighton fans it's a trip to London of between 30 to 70 miles. With Portsmouth the distance is far greater for fans based in East Sussex. I think how much one tends to dislike another club is often based on how many other fans you know who like that club. I don't know a single Pompey fan here in Eastbourne. Unfortunately there are loads of palace.:mad:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here