Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Poor turnout tonight. No excuses people !!!

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Lovely part of the Lakes. One of my favourite places in the U.K.
holiday or live there?

Up on holiday. Staying just outside the town.

If you get past the monsoons that keep hitting us, the place is spectacular. Heading out to Keswick tomorrow and have heard that is fab too.

I live at the southern edge of the Lake District, but work all over the National Park. Love it, but you get a bit blase after a while, so it's nice to hear others remind me of how great it is.

Any footpath problems - just let me know!!

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I live at the southern edge of the Lake District, but work all over the National Park. Love it, but you get a bit blase after a while, so it's nice to hear others remind me of how great it is.

Any footpath problems - just let me know!!

Good man. What a lovely place to live and work. Are you a Ranger?

Orrest Head is one of my favourite views in Britain. Not far from where you are [MENTION=20]Publius Ovidius[/MENTION]

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Good man. What a lovely place to live and work. Are you a Ranger?

Orrest Head is one of my favourite views in Britain. Not far from where you are [MENTION=20]Publius Ovidius[/MENTION]

Rights of Way Officer - so I work closely with the Rangers. Trouble is - they do most of the outdoor work, whereas I end up in front of the screen writing reports and letters to landowners and solicitors! But when I do get out, it's worth it.

Yes - [MENTION=20]Publius Ovidius[/MENTION][/QUOTE] Orrest Head definitely worth a visit. And you can get the bus there from Ambleside (if you take a mortgage out first).

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Rights of Way Officer - so I work closely with the Rangers. Trouble is - they do most of the outdoor work, whereas I end up in front of the screen writing reports and letters to landowners and solicitors! But when I do get out, it's worth it.

Yes - [MENTION=20]Publius Ovidius Orrest Head definitely worth a visit. And you can get the bus there from Ambleside (if you take a mortgage out first).

Well, thank you for doing what you do. Keeping rights of way open to the public is vital. Hiking is my greatest pleasure in life. Good job! Enjoy the Summer. We'll be up in October for our long, wet weekend!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here