Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Poor Murray

As nobody in the ground would have had the benefit of replays, I'd expect derision until he was actually stretchered off. Then you would hope people would show a bit of dignity. Unfortunately a sizeable number of people were still cheering in the pub when it was obvious after numerous replays that it was a nasty one.

As nobody in the ground would have had the benefit of replays, I'd expect derision until he was actually stretchered off. Then you would hope people would show a bit of dignity. Unfortunately a sizeable number of people were still cheering in the pub when it was obvious after numerous replays that it was a nasty one.

Pretty much this.

At first I thought he had dived, understandable given his reputation, and was giving a large amount of abuse even calling for a booking, then seeing the replay I winced at it.

Hope he makes a full and speedy recovery.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
hope the bloke gets better soon, but misses monday etc.
but in the spirit of our rivalry, and palace fans trying to rub in our face they got a very good player from us for free, i propose the following chant:

'32 goals, thats your lot, 32 goals, thats your lot'

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace
You sir, are a liar. There was some chanting of 'there's f all wrong with him', but that stopped when the stretcher came on. Brighton fans then clapped him off the pitch.

Even allowing for differences in perspective and location in the ground, methinks thou doth protest too much. Guilty conscience?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Even allowing for differences in perspective and location in the ground, methinks thou doth protest too much. Guilty conscience?

My conscience is completely clear. My post isn't protesting but admits some Brighton fans sang abuse at first.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The first I heard from your fans this evening was them cheering when Murray was stretchered off. Classy. :rolleyes:

I was in a box almost directly above the Albion fans so had a great view of proceedings.

All I could see, and hear, was applause from Albion fans when Murray was stretchered off.

And, in case it matters, I'd not had a drop to drink to cloud my judgement as I had a drive back to Somerset to contend with.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I'm indifferent tbh

I will be honest I cheered at the time and thought it was brilliant seeing him stretchered off --- all part of the pantomime of football.

Lets face it Murray is at the twilight of his career , has just signed a contract worth £3M and he isn't really a consummate pro who loves the game.

Pretty hard for me to feel sorry for him.

Sorry just my opinion.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I was in a box almost directly above the Albion fans so had a great view of proceedings.

All I could see, and hear, was applause from Albion fans when Murray was stretchered off.

And, in case it matters, I'd not had a drop to drink to cloud my judgement as I had a drive back to Somerset to contend with.

Did you not here " where's your Murray gone " bossman ?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

Protest too much? You say it happened and Thunderbolt said it didn't. That's all there is to it. Bringing in an ad hominem attack just shows you for what you are a Palace troll sh*t stirrer.

So what about your lot that threw things at Posh players last week and are urging others to seriously harm our keeper? Get your own house in order before coming in here and sh*tting everywhere.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here