Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Poogate: The Movie - coming to Amazon Prime

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Bump. For those of you interested ( there’s quite a few) this is released today. That’s my weekend sorted :thumbsup:

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
Bump. For those of you interested ( there’s quite a few) this is released today. That’s my weekend sorted :thumbsup:

Do you feel shame after watching episode 4? No Charlie Oatway in sight and you see Ollie marching up to a woman in an angry manner. They then say it was cleared up in 10 mins. Say the rumours are it was the coach driver and no mention of Oatway. They also say it came out of both ends, so someone was sick aswell. That doesn't sound as if someone did it for a prank.

Last edited:

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
It was known within a couple of days It was the coach driver. The fact they were sick as well shows it wasn't a planned 'dirty protest' but someone in trouble.

Also, you'd smear a word with the poo if you were going to all that effort deliberately....so.ive been told.....

I wonder if Holloway ever sent an apology to the woman he berated when he realised he was wrong and it was a Palace representative?

Also quite funny hearing the chap (was it Kevin Day) saying how much shame it brought on Brighton......and then the clip goes on to show players saying "I think it was our coach driver"

I've written 3 paragraphs on poo there. I need to learn priorities.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts

Major infraction (= short ban) for trolling.

Your cumulative points total is nearing an automatic permanent ban, just fyi.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Bump. For those of you interested ( there’s none) this is released today. That’s my sad weekend sorted

NSC always has your weekend sorted you fukkin sad bellend. From 06.53 this morning to be precise.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
It makes me smile that NSC has 13 pages devoted to this documentary, compared to just three on the BBS. :)

It bores me senseless that Palace fans continue to use the 'You're always talking about us' cliche. We also have a thread of three pages devoted to pubs in Weymouth. We've got a thread longer than this one about allotments. This board talks an awful lot and about everything. That's why people like it. That's presumably why you're here, not on the terribly moderated, restricted and protective BBS. You'll get a mention because you are our rivals. A lot of people will pitch in and this may make you feel special. Don't let it. Compared to the honey badger versus the mantis shrimp, you and your team are a mere trifle. ("Looks more like a fruit salad to me" as Queenie in Blackadder II would add).

Last edited:

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Are they that skint that they need the money from this for their massive rebuild this summer?

But off luck they get flushed next season and their world around them will full in.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
It was known within a couple of days It was the coach driver. The fact they were sick as well shows it wasn't a planned 'dirty protest' but someone in trouble.

Also, you'd smear a word with the poo if you were going to all that effort deliberately....so.ive been told.....

I wonder if Holloway ever sent an apology to the woman he berated when he realised he was wrong and it was a Palace representative?

Also quite funny hearing the chap (was it Kevin Day) saying how much shame it brought on Brighton......and then the clip goes on to show players saying "I think it was our coach driver"

I've written 3 paragraphs on poo there. I need to learn priorities.

Am glad the truth came out in this pathetic documentary (I def won’t be watching). But still says a lot they never apologised publicly. Also never banned / arrested those who broke into the Amex injuring innocent stewards. Disgrace of a ‘club’ and called out again and again. Kevin Day or whoever said that must feel a right tit given your summary! Well done Amazon and some of the players who were representing 2010 for being truthful. This has really backfired on them and just shown what a classless SHITTY club they are - in worldwide media :lol: :ffsparr: - only Palace :facepalm:

If it was Day, I hope [MENTION=31]El Presidente[/MENTION] can let him know how silly he looks btw :thumbsup:

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
It bores me senseless that Palace fans continue to use the 'You're always talking about us' cliche. We also have a thread of three pages devoted to pubs in Weymouth. We've got a thread longer than this one about allotments. This board talks an awful lot and about everything. That's why people like it. That's presumably why you're here, not on the terribly moderated, restricted and protective BBS. You'll get a mention because you are our rivals. A lot of people will pitch in and this may make you feel special. Don't let it. Compared to the honey badger versus the mantis shrimp, you and your team are a mere trifle. ("Looks more like a fruit salad to me" as Queenie in Blackadder II would add).

I’m not sure why you quoted my post with regard to a cliche that I’ve never used, but thanks for taking the time to explain some of the popular threads on NSC, as it is appreciated.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
I’m not sure why you quoted my post with regard to a cliche that I’ve never used, but thanks for taking the time to explain some of the popular threads on NSC, as it is appreciated.

It makes me smile that NSC has 13 pages devoted to this documentary, compared to just three on the BBS. :)

My mistake. You must have been insinuating something entirely different. It's just that the words that you wrote, the way you wrote them and the context in which you wrote them, all seemed to point to you doing exactly as I described. Obviously, I'm mistaken. I must apologise, because it must just be me. Everyone else reading your post will obviously have got your intended meaning and not the sly, underhand meaning that I took.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
That's presumably why you're here, not on the terribly moderated, restricted and protective BBS.

They obviously think him and the other idiot are boring prats as well and told them to do one.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
My mistake. You must have been insinuating something entirely different. It's just that the words that you wrote, the way you wrote them and the context in which you wrote them, all seemed to point to you doing exactly as I described. Obviously, I'm mistaken. I must apologise, because it must just be me. Everyone else reading your post will obviously have got your intended meaning and not the sly, underhand meaning that I took.

Yup, you are mistaken.

Glad you acknowledged it, no need to apologise, it’s quite understandable. We support two incompatible teams. :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here