Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poogate latest

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Olly was furious when he found out. Called Gus in - shouted and pointed 'What is that?
Gus replied 'It's a mirror.'
Hardly worth getting suspended for is it?

No he would have said "Eees a meeror.." Anyway at least one suspect has been eliminated, it wasn't Tanno, so not an Argentinian jobbie.

But then again Giamfranco Zola was at the game..maybe he wanted to wind up Palace enough to not face his mate at Wembley?

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
How about this.. The palace coach driver made multiple stops on his way down to Brighton, he was the team coach driver, by the way. Once off the coach, he was caught short again and didn't quite manage the correct toilet procedure, which as we all know is, sit before you shit. Having created a bit if a mess in the cubicle. In his haste to put right his misdemeanour, he just made things worse. The club,to avoid embarrassing the poor driver, decided not to open the pooh gate enquiry to save this poor mans blushes. Believe it or not I have my sources..

I understand someone in the team vidded the damage on his mobile. And it wasn't just a jobbie badly dunnied...

I understand someone in the team vidded the damage on his mobile. And it wasn't just a jobbie badly dunnied...

If I could find the relevant smiley I would use it, but......

THIS THREAD IS WORTHLESS WITHOUT PICTURES!

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
How about this.. The palace coach driver made multiple stops on his way down to Brighton, he was the team coach driver, by the way. Once off the coach, he was caught short again and didn't quite manage the correct toilet procedure, which as we all know is, sit before you shit. Having created a bit if a mess in the cubicle. In his haste to put right his misdemeanour, he just made things worse. The club,to avoid embarrassing the poor driver, decided not to open the pooh gate enquiry to save this poor mans blushes. Believe it or not I have my sources..
Genuine question but would the coach driver have been given access to the changing rooms? Surely there are facilities elsewhere for use by non players and team staff

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Genuine question but would the coach driver have been given access to the changing rooms? Surely there are facilities elsewhere for use by non players and team staff

As I texted after the incident, it has to be someone on the playing staff or someone privileged enough to get through security unquestioned. I know QPR have got a shit reputation in West London, but Charlie? No way Oatway..

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton

Thanks for that.
Reading that it appears that is something you could have walked into in any public toilet where someone has had an accident.
But I still can't understand how Holloway has been allowed to get away with some his comments that are now obviously not true, plus the fact Talk Sport ran a twenty minute discussion on the subject involving Gary Dicker.
Holloway has gone down even further in my estimation after reading that, he certainly made the most of the situation in my view and it could have been easily one of their own that had had the accident.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here