Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pompey Arrived Early

PFJ

Not the JPF ..splitters !
Jun 22, 2010
The Port of Noddy Holder
They are staying in the Premier Inn in North Street .Could be a stag party/away day footie combo, hence the early doors . Apparently within an hour of checking in one was taken away and arrested for smashing his room up .

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
Gunwharf Quays is quite nice.
It's quite sterile though. The carpark underneath it is quite amazing however (red / green lights suspended over each space depending if it's free or not so you can see where the spaces are from the aisles).

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I was chatting to my Pompey supporting colleague today (we're both going to the game on Saturday, albeit sitting in different stands!) and he was taking me through the various Pompey songs. Apparently, if there's any banter along the lines of "Pay up Pompey, Pompey pay up!" they're planning on singing "You've never won f*** all!". Now forgive me, but isn't that a double negative on a par with the Ipswich banner?

And we did, of course, win the Charity Shield in 1910!
They sang that when we annihilated them in the cup last season.

But what have they won apart from the stolen FA Cup and an FA Cup during the second world war? As far as I know that's it?

Hardly f***ing Real Madrid are they.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Portsmouth the footballing giants of the rationing era then.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
a group of about 30 of them just stormed past me heading into town all very drunk singing the usual pompey chants. obviously here early. town could be entertaining at the weekend

Maybe they should save their money and pump it into their club ???

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Really? It's Thursday FFS! As you say, could be a wee bit entertaining on Saturday. Not surprised really, the amount of Albion fans that have said they'd be happy to see them go under would wind me up too if the boot was on the other foot.

Some wooden spoon you have there! Do you think they're even aware of what some BHA fans on the internet have written? Saints maybe, but BHA? There will be forums like this all over the country with similar comments from fans who think a 2nd admin (after Kitson and Lawrence) is inexcusable!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here