Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pokemon Go

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Still getting double Candy at mo...how much longer does the Halloween special last?

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
We're still missing a Scyther. One showed in 'sightings' in Littlehampton a couple of days ago, but one has never appeared for us. Annoyingly my daughter (who hasn't been playing as long as my son and I) caught a Hitmonlee on Worthing seafront today. She was only a few yards ahead of us but it never appeared for us. It's another one we're missing.

Scythers spawn around Worthing Hospital every hour or two - just drive there and one should pop up on your sightings quite quickly

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I thought it was including today, then finishing and back to normal.

I think you may be right....rats and pigeons starting to make a reappearance now. Mind you I am getting a bit bored with Cubones,Meowth,Ghastly'sand Drowzees....coulfd have done with picking up a few Eevee's on double Candy but hey ho.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Scythers spawn around Worthing Hospital every hour or two - just drive there and one should pop up on your sightings quite quickly

Got one on the seafront late last week.

Haven't made the most of the buddy acceleration so not close to anything now.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Got one on the seafront late last week.

Haven't made the most of the buddy acceleration so not close to anything now.
I think the double bonus is still in place! Picked up an Eevee this morning and some odds and sods and they all came with 6 candys...fill yer boots.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
The posts on this thread are like reading ancient greek.

[emoji38]ol:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
I think the double bonus is still in place! Picked up an Eevee this morning and some odds and sods and they all came with 6 candys...fill yer boots.

Still more Haloween creatures but picked up a Spearow and Nidoran. hopefully still be going when I need to pick my daughter up at lunch time. The buddy system is still on reduced so hopefully get another Slowpoke candy, only got 5 to get at the moment.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I picked up a fully formed 1884 SlowBro on London Bridge last night. Nice.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Still more Haloween creatures but picked up a Spearow and Nidoran. hopefully still be going when I need to pick my daughter up at lunch time. The buddy system is still on reduced so hopefully get another Slowpoke candy, only got 5 to get at the moment.
Managed to just get enough to evolve my Pikachu... Now topping up Graveller Candy to do the same. The buddy system really helps pick up candy that would be almost impossible to get.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Managed to just get enough to evolve my Pikachu... Now topping up Graveller Candy to do the same. The buddy system really helps pick up candy that would be almost impossible to get.

I walked a MagiKarp all the way to evolve a Gyarados. True story, bro.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Only 43km (58 * 0.75km) left to evolve my Charmeleon. That's just over a marathon. If I head out now and walk until dinner time, I should just about do it.

(This ignore phone battery failure, obvs)

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Bad news.... Bonus time over

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here