Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pointless today

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Simon Jones is a cricketer, the other two are too famous I think.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
****ed it. Classic Football fans having a stab at Rugby. unlucky thought they were both quality and did themselves well.

Quality mention of Phil Stant.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Great performance by the Harts. I hope the Pointless trophy is somewhere prominent in the office.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
A great double act. The Hart's did themselves proud

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
We gambled on hoping the two Worthing lads who played Rugby for England might have come up in the question. Queen Victoria, Jazz Albums and Horror Directors would have seen higher scores. ie 3 xs

Thanks for all the support

Harty

Yoda

English & European
We gambled on hoping the two Worthing lads who played Rugby for England might have come up in the question. Queen Victoria, Jazz Albums and Horror Directors would have seen higher scores. ie 3 xs

Harty

I had a feeling that was behind your thinking, well done one making the final at least.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Very well done, it's a tricky game as you jut don't know what's coming up so getting to the final is a grand effort. Top job.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home

Harty

Nice one ian. Great effort.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Good effort under pressure. It's easy sitting at home thinking of answers but a different thing in the studio.

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
My wife wants to know if Harty has any daughters? Otherwise she thinks his wife's life must be hell living with two sport obsessed guys!!!

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex

Harty

You didn't make it to Cape Town then?

Well played... nice to see Sam the Snake coming good in the 2nd show :)

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
You and Sam did well Harty. Good entertainment. Never knew you had so much make up on when you are on the air. Did someone in the parlour put it on for you? :)

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Harty is already a legend and Son of Harty is well on the way! Fabulous entertainment, you could tell the show hosts really enjoyed having Worthings finest on the programme! Top work fellas and if Phil Stant doesn't send you a signed copy of his book, well...

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Looking a bit chubby Lenny my Palace mate rang me to say the guy they did Alan Groves funeral on the box.
God Bless old Alan great Brighton Fan

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here