Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pointless today

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
And so, like an Albion League Cup run, he crashes out.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Harty did his part of the job. No disgrace.

I'm shocked to learn that Richard Osman doesn't know the difference between "number" and "amount". Not that clever, then ...

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
An ideal time to call Richard Osman a CANT.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Lenny Rider versus Pountless

Players ratings, half time

Ian H. 7
Strong game, if not spectacular, perhaps needs to lead from the front

Sam. 4
A rather disappointing game from the youngster, could have been a Pointless legend had his Phil Stant punt come off. Needs to step up in the second half

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Harty did his part of the job. No disgrace.

I'm shocked to learn that Richard Osman doesn't know the difference between "number" and "amount". Not that clever, then ...

Like "Fulham Football Club have a significant amount of money, but their points total is low in number"?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Just added a calendar entry "record tomorrows pointless". My life has hit a new low.

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
I've never heard Phil Stant's name mentioned so many times on early evening television. Full marks for BHA knowledge though - Phil Stant would undoubtedly have been a pointless answer if the question had been to name an Albion player who appeared at the Withdean Stadium. He is also, as far as I know, the only BHA player whose name ends in "-tant" or whose name even includes "tant" in it....

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Lenny Rider versus Pountless

Players ratings, half time

Ian H. 7
Strong game, if not spectacular, perhaps needs to lead from the front

Sam. 4
A rather disappointing game from the youngster, could have been a Pointless legend had his Phil Stant punt come off. Needs to step up in the second half

Unfortunately i thought Sam's answer was grave when he said it, not surprised it was dead and buried.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Unfortunately i thought Sam's answer was grave when he said it, not surprised it was dead and buried.

With any luck, they will undertake to re-hearse a few answers tonight, it's a stiff challenge, but, given the right preparation they may avoid the body blow of a defeat

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I predict a cup final appearance tomorrow

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here