Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

PMQ's - May has absolutely torn Corbyn to shreds

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Teresa Mays vagina, do you mind I am eating my dinner and I was just chewing a particularly tough piece of beef.

I admit: I felt a little bit naughty writing it :lol:

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Is she actually, though, or is that just lazy thinking based on the fact that she has a vagina?

Theresa May, vagina, surely not? I see a pragmatic Tory PM, picking up the pieces from Brexit, trying to get the best deal she can for the UK. I do not, thankfully, see a vagina.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Theresa May, vagina, surely not? I see a pragmatic Tory PM, picking up the pieces from Brexit, trying to get the best deal she can for the UK. I do not, thankfully, see a vagina.

Something I think we can all be thankful for, apart from Mr May of course.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
I listened. I want Corbyn out. But he came across well. May was good, but there is a shrill head girl in there, I suspect, and there is plenty of time for embarrassment. Still want Corbyn out, though. Although the leadership rival does nor inspire (I can't even remember his name) :shrug:

When Owen Jones came on the scene, I thought at last someone who doesn't come from a London clique or Eton and then the awful truth dawned, another ex-journalist/lobbyist. What have we done to deserve this punishment ? What possible deal has this country done with the devil ? If England had somehow fluked a win at the Euros I could almost make some sense of all this.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010

You're scratching the surface and need to delve deeper. Look at the ceiling and think of little England.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Margaret Beckett has a lot to answer for.

Why, what's the matter with Margarets vagina?
This must be the all time NSC swerving away from the subject thread.
We have gone from the performance of our new Prime Minister on her debut in the Commons to discussing her vagina, her husbands penis and whether or not the leader of the opposition has a cock that resembles his face.
Fantastic. All hail Edna.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
When Owen Jones came on the scene, I thought at last someone who doesn't come from a London clique or Eton and then the awful truth dawned, another ex-journalist/lobbyist. What have we done to deserve this punishment ? What possible deal has this country done with the devil ? If England had somehow fluked a win at the Euros I could almost make some sense of all this.
Do you mean the "memorable" Owen Smith ?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Owen Jones. That's the one. Mind you, I will have forgotten the name again by bed time. Do you remember when we had Healy, Wilson, Callaghan, Blaire, Jenkins, Smith, Brown, Straw. OK, a few cockwombles in there, but all Big Beasts. Some of them fought against the Nazis.

Now we have a graduate in media studies from the university of North Wales (aka Wrexham polytechnic) with an MA in marketing (Oxford Brooks, aka Blackbird Leys Polytechnic), formerly employed as a cheer leader for Pfizer Pharmaceuticals (who closed down the site at Sandwich after discovering NO drugs in 12 years) (some of this is true, the rest I made up). This does not inspire me to raise the scarlet standard high. Beneath its folds I will raise a cold sweat of dispair.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Owen Jones. That's the one. Mind you, I will have forgotten the name again by bed time. Do you remember when we had Healy, Wilson, Callaghan, Blaire, Jenkins, Smith, Brown, Straw. OK, a few cockwombles in there, but all Big Beasts. Some of them fought against the Nazis.

Now we have a graduate in media studies from the university of North Wales (aka Wrexham polytechnic) with an MA in marketing (Oxford Brooks, aka Blackbird Leys Polytechnic), formerly employed as a cheer leader for Pfizer Pharmaceuticals (who closed down the site at Sandwich after discovering NO drugs in 12 years) (some of this is true, the rest I made up). This does not inspire me to raise the scarlet standard high. Beneath its folds I will raise a cold sweat of dispair.

I think I recall he is a Sussex Uni graduate - just crap at remembering names I am.

Mayonaise

May 25, 2014
Haywards Heath
Agreed, the death of John Smith is a tragedy for the nation...I remember how he shredded Major the week after The Grand National debacle....Corbyn makes the mistake of not following up his initial questions.

How is the government allowed to trot out the same tripe about "their " record on the economy when we accept Food Banks are needed and thousands of workers are on dodgy contracts that avoid employers paying sick pay and holiday pay?

John Smith was the best prime minister we never had. He was a real man of the people, for the people. A real tragedy his untimely death - whatever your political colours. Corbyn is a nice guy but is not even close to being up to the job.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here