Plenty of fish

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
No but his sacks were emptied.........

I thank you.
t'was an open goal.

You could have nodded it in, on your hands and knees...

...potential brace, right there :lol:

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
It's still free. Sounds like he's gone onto a fake one with a similar name, hence asking for credit card details.

Met my lovely lady on there last week, and we're getting on like a house on fire at the moment :banana:

Taking her to her first football match at the Amex on Saturday. I think it might be love! :O

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
It's still free. Sounds like he's gone onto a fake one with a similar name, hence asking for credit card details.

Met my lovely lady on there last week, and we're getting on like a house on fire at the moment :banana:

Taking her to her first football match at the Amex on Saturday. I think it might be love! :O

You met someone last week and you are referring to her as "My lady"? That's either one strong case of love at first sight or you are heading for a heck of a fall.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
You met someone last week and you are referring to her as "My lady"? That's either one strong case of love at first sight or you are heading for a heck of a fall.

It was definitely love at first sight :). Been a bit of a whirlwind. Met a few ladies from the site in the past, but never have had the connection that I have with my lady. Been walking round like a "loved-up" teenager ever since we met!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
It was definitely love at first sight :). Been a bit of a whirlwind. Met a few ladies from the site in the past, but never have had the connection that I have with my lady. Been walking round like a "loved-up" teenager ever since we met!

All the best.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Bunny boiler alert!

Lol cheers Billy for the warning!! :clap: She really isn't. Or is it me you mean :D
One of the most ever down to earth, lovely lovely people that I probably have ever met in my life.
Like all of us, she has had a life before now, marriages, divorces, partners, etc. that have shaped who we are as people. Considering some of the things she has been through, she could have been a very bitter person, but she has a beautiful soul, and really is a lovely lovely lady.

Goodness me, I've gone all slushy writing this! Lol, absolutely no place on a football message board. :kiss:

I have met some lovely ladies from POF. But have also met some ladies that have major relationship issues, and they're maybe shouldn't be looking for relationships, but never mind. It certainly has been an experience online dating!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
My sister uses PoF to entrap men. She pretends to be interested in what they like, marries them within 2 months, and then leaves, taking a load of money. She picked up another sucker a week ago - apparently he's completely smitten. Poor bugger.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I helped my widowed, retired Stepdad set one of these Fish profiles up a while ago. He got a reply from a lady saying "We like all the same stuff etc etc, but I live in Northumberland, how are we going to sort this out?"

His reply:

"We're not".

BlockDpete

Oct 8, 2005
My sister uses PoF to entrap men. She pretends to be interested in what they like, marries them within 2 months, and then leaves, taking a load of money. She picked up another sucker a week ago - apparently he's completely smitten. Poor bugger.

Got the link to her profile?

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I've been using POF a fair bit recently and been on a few dates which didn't really work out.
There are quite a few MENTALISTS on there though, I was chatting to a girl last week and we seemed to be getting in fine until she sent the following messages:

10PM - Here's my email address, it's probably easier to chat that way
(that's fair enough)

4.30AM - Oh and here's my phone number if you want to text
(I left my phone on vibrate and this woke me up, slightly mental)

7PM next day - How has your day been? etc.
(I didn't reply, I was out and still a bit annoyed by the 4.30AM thing)

7PM the day after - This is my last message to you, I won't bother you again as you clearly don't want to chat any more

Needless to say I haven't pursued this.

Also, what is it with women who have a picture of their DOG as one of their profile pictures? Yes, obviously I don't want to know what you look like, I'd rather look at your stupid pet. The only advantage I can see is that I know to ignore them.
GROUP pictures too, when they don't tell you which one they are, you can normally guarantee they'll be the fat MUNTER surrounded by fitties.

Dec 18, 2003
Haywards Heath
I've been using POF a fair bit recently and been on a few dates which didn't really work out.
There are quite a few MENTALISTS on there though, I was chatting to a girl last week and we seemed to be getting in fine until she sent the following messages:

10PM - Here's my email address, it's probably easier to chat that way
(that's fair enough)

4.30AM - Oh and here's my phone number if you want to text
(I left my phone on vibrate and this woke me up, slightly mental)

7PM next day - How has your day been? etc.
(I didn't reply, I was out and still a bit annoyed by the 4.30AM thing)

7PM the day after - This is my last message to you, I won't bother you again as you clearly don't want to chat any more

Needless to say I haven't pursued this.

Also, what is it with women who have a picture of their DOG as one of their profile pictures? Yes, obviously I don't want to know what you look like, I'd rather look at your stupid pet. The only advantage I can see is that I know to ignore them.
GROUP pictures too, when they don't tell you which one they are, you can normally guarantee they'll be the fat MUNTER surrounded by fitties.

This! Mad me laugh! Why oh why would you put a picture of your dog on your profile on a dating website!? I don't give a sh*t if you have a dog and what it looks like!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here