Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Please tell me who is in charge.....

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Early days admittedly, but a top six side?. I'll eat my hat.

10 points between 6th and 19th last year.

A couple of teams will walk the league. A couple will be doomed by Christmas. Everything else is a lottery.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Cor, the first page of this thread is a haven for the absolute bellends of NSC, isn't it? Can't bare to even read on.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Five games unbeaten, including Reading and QPR away. ONE goal conceded.
First page of this looks great now, doesn't it?

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
We have no manager, we have a head coach, we are the only club in Britain preparing for FFP, we have a man who signs player the coach doesn't want. This is not the club I and many grew up loving. Im sick of it. Time to revolt. Bring in a foreign manager with no knowledge of the English game by all means, but tell me his second signing wanted to be Keith Andrews? Time for a change somewhere along the line. :facepalm:

Are you less sick of it now?

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
We have no manager, we have a head coach, we are the only club in Britain preparing for FFP, we have a man who signs player the coach doesn't want. This is not the club I and many grew up loving. Im sick of it. Time to revolt. Bring in a foreign manager with no knowledge of the English game by all means, but tell me his second signing wanted to be Keith Andrews? Time for a change somewhere along the line. :facepalm:

Caretaker - Facilities Manager

Plumber - Heating Engineer

Head Coach - Manager

Its not the title that counts it` what you do that matters, at the moment O G seems to be doing ok all things considered

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here