Playforyourclub.com

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
dont cry, also I never cheated, must have been a bug. How can you even cheat? do you do it? you seem the expert.

Utter, utter rubbish.

You are using a cheat programme.No ifs, no buts.....YOU ARE A CHEAT.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
i usually play it alot, havent been recently though. was under a different name, had 2 goes and then got that score and put my name back to 'mal'.

You...and your team.....have been caught with your pants down.

No glitches, no excuses......you and your team have probably cheated your way to every win.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
ive never seen it before either, oh well its a game, it didnt occur in the palace v brighton game, and we had already beaten blackpool anyway. 25 points doesnt make a difference.

These things don't happen by accident. Your posts on this thread....and in particular your deliberately provacative thread on NSC the other day.......merely confirm the complete idiot and cheat that you....and your colleagues are.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Oh - yes I see now that 'Mal' has appeared at the top of the best scorers board suddenly, without registering any other credible score prior to this?????????????????????????????????????????? going back 200 places - that's SOME BEGINNER'S LUCK YOU'VE HAD THERE???????

The score has been noted by many other clubs around the country. They are also aware that his score was not possible under any fair circumstances. They too, are of the opinion that Crystal Palace have at least one cheat using a cheat programme......and probably other of their players are too.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
So basically we can't win cos Palace have hacked the game? :glare:

Yes....we can win.

Other clubs have noted their score and take it from me, it has not been looked upon very kindly.

We have dealt with players and clubs who have used cheat programmes in the past on the Classic version of this game before. The end result has always been the demise of the offending club.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
we havent, its a glitch of some sort i scored 154,000 and for some reason 25 has been added to the end.

deary, deary me......you really are digging a hole for yourself.

It is impossible to have a score of 158,425.

It is impossible to have a score of 158,400.

It is impossible to have a score of 154,000.

Have another go....please do.

PS: I note the other players on your site are backing your cheating ways....says a lot about them.

Jan 4, 2012
Yes....we can win.

Other clubs have noted their score and take it from me, it has not been looked upon very kindly.

We have dealt with players and clubs who have used cheat programmes in the past on the Classic version of this game before. The end result has always been the demise of the offending club.
You really are the saddest person I have ever seen. It's a game, get over it. No cheat program had been used, I don't even know of any cheat programs, so you can continue to keep making false accusations and thinking you're correct and actually phoning the developers of the game, (yes everyone, he really is that sad), but you aren't correct. I have no idea how that score came to be, no game is perfect, every game has glitches and there seems to be a major one here. I don't remember what the exact score was but I had 1 ball left and my score was around 80,000, the next thing I know after I turn down a penalty was that my score was 154,000 and then I submitted that and the score became 158,425. I don't play this game enough to know that that score was impossible to achieve, so I was happy with it. Best this glitch doesn't get out though, otherwise people may exploit it and that will be the end of your little game.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
You really are the saddest person I have ever seen. It's a game, get over it. No cheat program had been used, I don't even know of any cheat programs, so you can continue to keep making false accusations and thinking you're correct and actually phoning the developers of the game, (yes everyone, he really is that sad), but you aren't correct. I have no idea how that score came to be, no game is perfect, every game has glitches and there seems to be a major one here. I don't remember what the exact score was but I had 1 ball left and my score was around 80,000, the next thing I know after I turn down a penalty was that my score was 154,000 and then I submitted that and the score became 158,425. I don't play this game enough to know that that score was impossible to achieve, so I was happy with it. Best this glitch doesn't get out though, otherwise people may exploit it and that will be the end of your little game.

Continue to lie all you want....I expect nothing else from you.

Would you at least be kind enough to inform us, if it is just you and a few of your colleagues using this cheat programme......or most of you....?

PS; As I have alreadyinformed you before......a score of 154,000 is an impossibilty in this game.

PPS: A score of 80,000 is also an impossibilty with one ball left.

Have another go at trying to worm yourself and your colleagues out of this..

Last edited:

Jan 4, 2012
Continue to lie all you want....I expect nothing else from you.

Would you at least be kind enough to inform us, if it is just you and a few of your colleagues using this cheat programme......or most of you....?

PS; As I have alreadyinformed you before......a score of 154,000 is an impossibilty in this game.

PPS: A score of 80,000 is also an impossibilty with one ball left.

Have another go at trying to worm yourself and your colleagues out of this..
I said around 80,000 learn to read. The only person suspicious of cheating is you, always filling up the leader boards with 110k+ scores.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I said around 80,000 learn to read. The only person suspicious of cheating is you, always filling up the leader boards with 110k+ scores.

You have now had 5 or 6 poor attempts at explaining your cheating........and each have been wholly dis-credited.

I will ask one more time.....is it just you and a few of your colleagues using this cheat programme......or most of you...?

Jan 4, 2012
You have now had 5 or 6 poor attempts at explaining your cheating........and each have been wholly dis-credited.

I will ask one more time.....is it just you and a few of your colleagues using this cheat programme......or most of you...?

None of us. You also say there is a maximum of 20 attempts, thats a lie. I dont have to justify myself to you, for all I know you could be cheating if there is such a way.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Captain, your troops need you. This argument with a Palace clogger is going nowhere. We'll beat them fair and square.

:albion2:

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Captain, your troops need you. This argument with a Palace clogger is going nowhere. We'll beat them fair and square.

:albion2:

We will do our best Ninja.....as I stated some time ago.

Expect CP to come all guns blazing today (especially those with the cheat programme).

We will play our normal game. It lasts for 10 days. The weekend results, particularly today, will be somewhat skewed. The week days are our strength.......a 100 million point deficit can easily be pulled back over this period.

Don't anyone give in......we are in this for the long haul.

Jan 4, 2012

Expect CP to come all guns blazing today (especially those with the cheat programme).

We will play our normal game. It lasts for 10 days. The weekend results, particularly today, will be somewhat skewed. The week days are our strength.......a 100 million point deficit can easily be pulled back over this period.

I just had 23 shots, so your maximum of 20 shots stat is a failure.

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India

Night shift at the ready captain.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports