Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Playforyourclub.com

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Well, I'm not great, I think 68,000 top score but I will be trying to get a few more points while you are all sleeping. Will post this on seagulls down under so we can get a kind of 24 hour score ticking over.

I have mentioned this before, but........ANYONE who can register a score of 10k+ is automatically considered a good player. 68,000 is a really good player...!

Would be much appreciated if you could post this 'down under'.........always very competitive players from there and just what we need.

Many thanks.

PS: Tyrone Biggums often played the old version of this game for us and added some huge overnight scores. I will PM him.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Latest update on the current match;...

Peterboro 122,000 v Brighton 92,537,000

Another win looks assured but,...........2 days before the Crystal Palace game begins.......make sure we are ready and get the last practice games in.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
I avoided this thread for ages as I assumed it involved physical activity of some sort, like moving about and that, but upon the realisation that you just sit around clicking stuff and are still able to have a casual wank at the same time, I would like to nominate myself for head coach, as I have bundles of experience in both areas.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I avoided this thread for ages as I assumed it involved physical activity of some sort, like moving about and that, but upon the realisation that you just sit around clicking stuff and are still able to have a casual wank at the same time, I would like to nominate myself for head coach, as I have bundles of experience in both areas.

LOL..!

It hasn't been a good day to be anAlbion supporter, but your post has cheered me up no end. Thanks..!

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Is there a knack to getting the penalties right at the end? I seem to have about a 25% success rate and therefore losing quite a few potential points.

Not exactly a 'knack'.......but you do need to hold down the mouse button just a fraction of a second longer when the bar is between the 'i' and 'o' letters of Direction.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
i just scored over 150,000 so I am pretty confident.

Ah......so you are clearly the cheat in this game....(Malarkey).

Well done......not only have you cheated, you have let your team mates down too.

For the information of Brighton players.....this cheat has scored 158,425 points in one game......which of course is an impossibilty if playing without a cheat programme. The only way to score over 82,000 (i.e. maximum 20 shots at 4,100 points each) is to double your score with the penalty. 158,425 CANNOT be halved.

Disappointing that Crystal Palaces record is now not worth a pinch of salt.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I am out this evening, but take no notice of 'Murray the Third'..Malarkey on the Crystal Palace board.....there are no credible reasons for his score.

Jan 4, 2012
Ah......so you are clearly the cheat in this game....(Malarkey).

Well done......not only have you cheated, you have let your team mates down too.

For the information of Brighton players.....this cheat has scored 158,425 points in one game......which of course is an impossibilty if playing without a cheat programme. The only way to score over 82,000 (i.e. maximum 20 shots at 4,100 points each) is to double your score with the penalty. 158,425 CANNOT be halved.

Disappointing that Crystal Palaces record is now not worth a pinch of salt.

dont cry, also I never cheated, must have been a bug. How can you even cheat? do you do it? you seem the expert.

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
I am out this evening, but take no notice of 'Murray the Third'..Malarkey on the Crystal Palace board.....there are no credible reasons for his score.

Oh - yes I see now that 'Mal' has appeared at the top of the best scorers board suddenly, without registering any other credible score prior to this?????????????????????????????????????????? going back 200 places - that's SOME BEGINNER'S LUCK YOU'VE HAD THERE???????

Jan 4, 2012
Oh - yes I see now that 'Mal' has appeared at the top of the best scorers board suddenly, without registering any other credible score prior to this?????????????????????????????????????????? going back 200 places - that's SOME BEGINNER'S LUCK YOU'VE HAD THERE???????

i usually play it alot, havent been recently though. was under a different name, had 2 goes and then got that score and put my name back to 'mal'.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here