Playforyourclub.com

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Good to hear. We had so many players on the 'old game', if a few more could adjust to this new version and get some game time in........we will be good and ready for the palace game.
Hey skipper, is there a way of taking penalties in this game? I did alright on the old game after that 'training session' with you!

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Hey skipper, is there a way of taking penalties in this game? I did alright on the old game after that 'training session' with you!

I wish there was.....lol. I usually hit it on the 3rd or 4th cycle of the line going backwards and forwards. Oddly enough, I don't actually focus on the line too much....neither do I try to watch if the ball beats the goalie. Just keep my head and eyes still.....and wait until it says " You,ve doubled your score". Sorry I have no better advice.

I sometimes miss a number of penalties on the bounce.It's like having the 'yips' when putting at golf. I usually just hit a penalty every other game until I get the speed of it again. At least the scoreboard keeps ticking over.......nothing more demoralising than consistently scoring 0.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
The Free Online Football Game - Play For Your Club - For All Real Football Fans - Play For Your Club!

Latest update re; Reading game.....ends 3.00pm today.

Reading 520,000 v Brighton 121,500,000

A very comfortable and expected, 13th win on the trot.

Players in the last 2-3 days.......Zam, Sorf, Baldy, apn, Tone, Bob, Rob, Tmh, Kaz, Nol, Mac, Mello, Wiv, Hemma, Ozzy, Jdb, Sje, NE17, Jake, H dog, Steve, Cjd, bha, bhash & santa Claus....!

Next up is Coventry....starts 3.00pm today......ends 3.00pm Saturday 31st dec.

With this win, we will finally overtake Southampton on goal difference. They were 12 points ahead of us 5 games ago.

26 days before the start of the Crystal Palace game.

Latest league tables and stats are here;..... Vital Play For Your Club. Website for fans of PFYC.

Last edited:

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Latest Score;

Coventry 332,000 v Brighton 50,250,000

Looking like another convincing win.

Although we are almost certain to win this game, a number of players have contributed today.....including myself who had a bit of a bash this morning...lol. It's a bit late , but I,m going to play again a 7.45pm and if anyone else can join in.....apart from all points being useful for our goal difference........it would be a useful excercise to see if we can score 4 million points+ in the next hour.

If you can make it....play here;........ The Free Online Football Game - Play For Your Club - For All Real Football Fans - Play For Your Club!

Start 7.45pm tonight.....for an hour.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Not too shabby that...!

Score at 7.45pm 50,254,000

Score at 8.45pm 55,173,000

Thanks to those who played. Was an interesting excercise.

Crystal Palace, who obviously have a number of very good players, can probably score 20+million an hour....so we have a way to go yet. On the plus side, of course , there are a number of good players for us also, who couldn,t make the time trial tonight without decent notice.

Major lesson learnt;....Needs more than 15 minutes notice to organise a time trial....LOL..!

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Latest Score;

Coventry 633,000 v Brighton 82,334,000

Game ends at 3.00pmtoday.....so a 14th consecutive win.

The next game has already started....Brighton v Southampton.....ends 3.00pm Monday, so just a short game time. Zam got us off to a good start in the early hours this morning (nice top score too), but beware.......Southampton scored 80 million points against us just a few weeks ago....(they still lost).

Any help while listening to the footie will be appreciated.

MAKE SURE YOU CLICK ON THE Brighton/Southampton game.....NOT......Coventry/Brighton.

Cheers

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
What a day...!!

Beat Southampton 3 - 0........and another win in this game (15th on the trot).

Final Result; Brighton 36,626,000 v Southampton 2,397,000

Next game already started.......Brighton v Bristol City.

Because of the FA Cup next week, this game runs for 12 days....(ends 3.00pm 14thJanuary).

As always, we need a decent start.......then it will be the perfect opportunity to get some practice games in...and master the penalty.

Over the last 24 hours, good contributions from Tmh, cjd, Bob, Hem (well played), Sorf, Steve, bha & Tara.

19 days to the start of the Crystal Palace game.

Latest league table and stats found here;..... Vital Play For Your Club. Website for fans of PFYC.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Latest score in our current match;.......

Brighton 28,856,000 v Bristol City 235,000

A very good start, but disappointing that Bristol City are giving little or no competition so far.

We all need an incentive to play in these situations.

I have looked back on our previous results and see that our highest score was 130 million, against Southampton a few weeks back. We need to keep the momentum going in preparation for the Crystal Palace game starting in 17 days.

I propose that we should attempt to equal our top score against Bristol City. This will mean an average of 11 miilion points a day.....reasonably achievable, despite this particular game seeming to be over already.

I will try and update the scores daily (sometimes twice) and also try and keep this thread on the top page. Anyone else, wishing to contribute on this thread.....please do.

Last 24 hours scorers for Brighton;..............Steve, Sorf, cjd, Bob, Bdaz, NE17, Tone & bha (impressive..!).

Going to 'have a go' now and get us up to 30 million.

PS; Yesterday Bdaz (126,000) & Bob (122,000) scores, spent virtually all day on the top 10 leaderboard. Good stuff..!

Target for 10.00pm tomorrow ..........41,000,000........and we,ll take each day as it comes.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Latest score in our current match;.......

Brighton 28,856,000 v Bristol City 235,000

A very good start, but disappointing that Bristol City are giving little or no competition so far.

We all need an incentive to play in these situations.

I have looked back on our previous results and see that our highest score was 130 million, against Southampton a few weeks back. We need to keep the momentum going in preparation for the Crystal Palace game starting in 17 days.

I propose that we should attempt to equal our top score against Bristol City. This will mean an average of 11 miilion points a day.....reasonably achievable, despite this particular game seeming to be over already.

I will try and update the scores daily (sometimes twice) and also try and keep this thread on the top page. Anyone else, wishing to contribute on this thread.....please do.

Last 24 hours scorers for Brighton;..............Steve, Sorf, cjd, Bob, Bdaz, NE17, Tone & bha (impressive..!).

Going to 'have a go' now and get us up to 30 million.

PS; Yesterday Bdaz (126,000) & Bob (122,000) scores, spent virtually all day on the top 10 leaderboard. Good stuff..!

Target for 10.00pm tomorrow ..........41,000,000........and we,ll take each day as it comes.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........

The target was 41 million before 10.00pm tonight.

"You were only supposed to blow the bloody doors off"....LOL...!

Got half an hour to spare, will try to push on to 63 million.

ALL PLAYERS (new and old) VERY WELCOME and NEEDED.

Game can be found here;.... The Free Online Football Game - Play For Your Club - For All Real Football Fans - Play For Your Club!

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
10.00pm update;......

Target was to reach 41 million points.

Score at 10.00pm............................................74,783,000.....! Tidy.

A very good day.........will go through the charts and list the contributors shortly.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
10.00pm update;......

Target was to reach 41 million points.

Score at 10.00pm............................................74,783,000.....! Tidy.

A very good day.........will go through the charts and list the contributors shortly.

List of players during last 24 hours;....................

bha

Zam

jim

Bob

cjd

Baldy

Nol

lof

Wardy

Bdaz

Steve

Sorf

Really well done to all of you........just the lift we needed in this game and good to see that multiples of games were played by everyone. Banging in 10-20 games makes a huge difference.

A special well done to Sorf. Been watching your scores recently. You have put a lot of time and effort in and today I see at least 2 games of 100k+ and lots of others either 90k+ or 80k+. Without doubt our most improved player.

Our average score needed to reach our best total has fallen from 11 million points a day to 6.2 million.

Target for 10.00pm tomorrow...........82 million.

Stan Awful

Jan 20, 2010
Worthing
Not sure if I can keep up the game time, as back to work on 16th but hopefully the scores will keep improving to make up for it, also don't want to upset the wife too much
SorF

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
10.00pm update;.........

Target was to reach...... 82 million points.

Actual score at 10.00pm....102,541,000.

Yet another very good and surprising day. 74 million points added in 2 days........in a game that results wise, was over by 3.30pm last Saturday.

We are now well on our way to our highest score (130 million v Southampton.). We can of course slow down now, but it is important to keep playing a few games and keep the scoreboard ticking over. The game against Crystal Palace may well turn out to be a marathon....not a sprint. Keeping going and stamina is the key.

Thanks to all who helped today.....and they are;.....

Sje

Bob

BDaz

Sorf

NE17

cjd

Gjl

jim

Wardy

bha

Hardi (new player)

Blake (new player)

Welcome to our two new players.......much needed points added and hope you stay with us.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
My first post, good luck against us (palace) on this game, we have many people coming out of "semi-retirement" for it :thumbsup:

Hi....and thanks for the good wishes........and also for your curteousness on our forum.

We all know you have a very good team with many exceptionally good players. Our aim is to give it a go.......we can only do our best......and I,m sure you will do the same. After two and a half years, it is about time you had a decent challenge.....lol..!

Good luck with your team....but not too much....!

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Not sure if I can keep up the game time, as back to work on 16th but hopefully the scores will keep improving to make up for it, also don't want to upset the wife too much
SorF

LOL....get her playing as well......quite often the females are better than us at this game.

PM sent.....cheers

Blake

Jun 8, 2011
10.00pm update;.........

Target was to reach...... 82 million points.

Actual score at 10.00pm....102,541,000.

Yet another very good and surprising day. 74 million points added in 2 days........in a game that results wise, was over by 3.30pm last Saturday.

We are now well on our way to our highest score (130 million v Southampton.). We can of course slow down now, but it is important to keep playing a few games and keep the scoreboard ticking over. The game against Crystal Palace may well turn out to be a marathon....not a sprint. Keeping going and stamina is the key.

Thanks to all who helped today.....and they are;.....

Sje

Bob

BDaz

Sorf

NE17

cjd

Gjl

jim

Wardy

bha

Hardi (new player)

Blake (new player)

Welcome to our two new players.......much needed points added and hope you stay with us.

im not very good :(

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
im not very good :(

I,m afraid you are good.........anyone....and I mean anyone.....who can at least register a 10k score on this game is a good player. Your scores are well above this level.

Don't anyone be put off by the higher scorers........they all played hundreds ......and in some cases, thousands of games. We all started with 10k scores. I admire anyone who can stick with this game until they can regularly hit 50k+ scores.
s

Blake

Jun 8, 2011
I,m afraid you are good.........anyone....and I mean anyone.....who can at least register a 10k score on this game is a good player. Your scores are well above this level.

Don't anyone be put off by the higher scorers........they all played hundreds ......and in some cases, thousands of games. We all started with 10k scores. I admire anyone who can stick with this game until they can regularly hit 50k+ scores.
s

Propagana! how do you check peoples scores that aren't on the leaderboards? Or is it just through the shout thing?

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Propagana! how do you check peoples scores that aren't on the leaderboards? Or is it just through the shout thing?

At the bottom of the leaderboard, it will show "shouts/more top scores". Click on that and it shows who has played....and their scores. It it sometimes lagging behind by about 20 minutes. All the individual scores are erased at 12.00pm....and starts afresh for a new day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports