Playforyourclub.com

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Latest update;

Brighton 28,500,000 v Nott'm Forest 4,000,000

Looking good for straight win number 10.

4 new players;.........Mrw, Aaa, Fanny & Tmh .

Game ends 3.00pm Saturday. Practice, practice, practice.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Latest update;

Comfortable win against Nottingham Forest to complete win no.10 on the bounce. Contributions from lots of players....we now have 37 players registering scores. I will post a list of them all in the next day or so.

Present scores against our current opponents;.........

Middlesbrough 5,700,000 v Brighton 24,100,000

Really need to be at least 20 million points ahead to relax.

Game ends 3.00pm Saturday.

Our next opponents after this game will be Burnley.......a really formidable side to beat and we,ll need as many players as possible to win this game.

Lastly........44 days before the game against Crystal Palace begins. They are top of this league....and unbeaten in over two years. We need every player we can get for this game and the more who at least 'have a go' at this game before then....the better.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I just missed a penalty which would have been my personal best of 96,000. :down: But I did break my record eventually, 78,900 my current top. Congratulations on the Top score, CJD. :thumbsup:

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I just missed a penalty which would have been my personal best of 96,000. :down: But I did break my record eventually, 78,900 my current top. Congratulations on the Top score, CJD. :thumbsup:

Cheers NE.

Would be good to know other players Personal best.....doesn't matter what it is.......PBs are there to be improved on.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Brilliant start against Burnley, who are a very, very strong team.

Latest score;

Brighton 22,600,000 v Burnley 8,600,000

Huge scores by Tara and backed up by Wiv, Nol, Daer, CJD, bha & Bob.

Crystal Palce are involved in a real battle with 2nd placed Birmingham and have now scored over 40 million. That is the sort of target we need to be aiming for in 40 days time. If we can score 22 million with just 7 players.....the 40+ that we know can play this game......should be quite a contest.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Brilliant start against Burnley, who are a very, very strong team.

Latest score;

Brighton 22,600,000 v Burnley 8,600,000

Huge scores by Tara and backed up by Wiv, Nol, Daer, CJD, bha & Bob.

Crystal Palce are involved in a real battle with 2nd placed Birmingham and have now scored over 40 million. That is the sort of target we need to be aiming for in 40 days time. If we can score 22 million with just 7 players.....the 40+ that we know can play this game......should be quite a contest.

Additional players this week so far; Plp & Tmh.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Are we still playing the old game? I don't like the new one :(

Mainly playing the new game these days. I agree that this game is more difficult, but the 'old game' is slowly dying out now.

We will have another go for the title on the old game, but are focussing on the new version at the moment.

Latest score; Brighton 30,066,000 v Burnley 8,700,000

More players today to add to the earlier list; Rob, Ne17, Kaz, Jack, Sorf, Bhafc, & another bha.

I see we have another player join the ranks of 100k+ Washi (great score).

We may have more, but I am aware that Tara, Washi, Cjd, bha & Zam have all hit 100k+ scores.

Interesting to note that Crystal Palace who are top and unbeaten in two and a half years only appear to have 6 x 100k+ players so far.

We need to keep building..........and encourage new/more players ready for the game v Crystal Palace in about 40 days time.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Latest update;.......

Brighton 42,000,000 v Burnley 9,260,000.

We are in quite a strong position, but the game will not be totally safe until we can get a 40+ million point lead. Game ends 3.00pm Saturday.

More players again, playing for us.

Players this week so far; Tara, Wiv, Nol, Daer, CJD, bha, Bob, Plp, Tmh, Rob, Ne17, Kaz, Jack, Sorf, Andys, Andy, Bhafc, bha, Zam, Sje, Jake, Bdaz, apn, Dpf, & Nick .

Another 100k+ player to add to the 5 we already have......Bdaz.

Ne17, is almost there......Nol probably has scored 100k+ but I didn't see it.......and apn, when he gets a few more games under his belt will score 100k+ with ease....(he is an 'old hand' at these games).

Just a reminder that it takes almost as long to score 100k+ in one game as a player scoring 50k+ in two games.....and every 10k+ is just as important.

Many thanks.

PS; 38 days to the Crystal Palace game starting.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Latest update;

Brighton 61,800,00 v Burnley 10,170,000

Game ends tomorrow at 3.00pm.

Looks like a comfortable win, which is surprising considering that Burnley are well above us in the league table. Thanks to all who played this week.....especially Tara who got us off to a terrific start last weekend. Thanks also to apn who pushed us over the 50 million point lead last night. I knew he could do it...!

Several more new players, including Craig and Ozzy.

35 days to the Crystal Palace game starting......who incidentally have racked up 179 million points against their closest rivals Birmingham . I believe their record in this competition stands at Played 102, Won 102, Lost 0. All good things come to an end eventually....lol.

Stan Awful

Jan 20, 2010
Worthing
I have only started playing this week (SorF) and have a couple of questions

Can you change your player, I seem to have Billy Paynter (hit the bar more times than George Best)
and is it in the spirit of the game to go on loan to another club, say when the play Palace?

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I have only started playing this week (SorF) and have a couple of questions

Can you change your player, I seem to have Billy Paynter (hit the bar more times than George Best)
and is it in the spirit of the game to go on loan to another club, say when the play Palace?

Hi SA.

Only just seen your post. Unfortunately, you can't change your ;player'. Play enough games and 'Billy Painter' can be transformed into Messi....lol.

With regards to the 'spirit of the game'.............probably best not to go on loan to another club, you will be surprised how seriously some people take this game and will notice. Even I saw your scores for Birmingham.....but I doubt that will offend Palace too much. Problem is, they can always play against us for other teams in retaliation.

At present, our team is a work in progress.........and a 'work in progress' that is going very, very well. With luck and more interest we will be ready for the Crysttal Palce game and certainly give them a game to remember.

A strategy for this game is already in place....(details nearer the time).What is essential is to get players having a go.....and building our scores even though the present game is already almost won.

Thanks for posting by the way........more postings from players would be very werlcome.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Just to mention........Sorf (Stan Awful) has joined the ranks of those who can score 100k+ a game....twice....! Brilliant.

Latest score:

Reading 305,000 v Brighton 38,745,000

Looking like a 13th straight win.......game doesn;t end until 26th Dec........now is the perfect time to knock up a few games, just for fun and practice.

Following our comfortable win against Burnley last week......latest league position, previous results and stats can be found here Vital Play For Your Club. Website for fans of PFYC.

31 days to the Crystal Palace game starting.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Latest score;

Reading 388,000 v Brighton 66,367,000

Another comfortable win in sight........game ends 3.00pm Dec 26th.

Despite being 'game over' lots of good scores from us and building our overall goal difference (at present + 200 million) in the league significantly, as well as getting in more practice.

Noticed a PB from Sorf of 110k and apn getting the hang of this game.........both will be hugely important to us as a group of core players against Crystal Palace in 28 days time.

Scorers in the last 24 hours........Zam, Sorf, Baldy, Apn, Tone, Bob, Rob & Cjd.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Good grief I am bad at this game.

LOL...!

Everyone is when you start.......and sometimes it doesn't matter how good you are......that goalie will save everything. Every so many games, so long as the 'shot' is on target......the ball goes in the net. My scores range from 20,000 to 100,000+, depending on the mood of the goalie....!

In this game, it not always about how big your 'one game' is........it is more about being able to put 10 or more games in succession to build our scores.

Stamina is the key.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I think I ought to give up on the penalties. I've just missed eight in succession! Contribution - zero points.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Right I'm getting on this. Used to play the old one a coupla years back.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Right I'm getting on this. Used to play the old one a coupla years back.

Good to hear. We had so many players on the 'old game', if a few more could adjust to this new version and get some game time in........we will be good and ready for the palace game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports