Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Last edited:

Durlston

"Two grams please!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Paul Kitson.

He'd played for Premier League clubs like Newcastle and West Ham, was a proven goalscorer but never looked interested apart from a Friday night match at Reading on Sky, where he scored a cracker.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Graeme Smith was the goalkeeper in SPL's highest scoring league game of all time. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motherwell_6–6_Hibernian

Couple that with the 5 goals he conceded on his debut for us, he must be a nomination for one of the worst goalkeeper's of all time.

He has to be up there, i remember Virgo or Elphick going absolutely bat-sh%& crazy at him while the game was still in open play, i actually felt a bit sorry for him after a while. Just found this on the BBC site, think we should have realised it was going to be a mauling:

38:45 Substitution
(Brighton) makes a substitution, with Graeme Smith coming on for Jamie Smith.
41:08 Booking
Graeme Smith receives a caution.
42:02 GOAL - Lee Novak
Huddersfield 3 - 1 Brighton
Lee Novak scores a placed penalty. Huddersfield 3-1 Brighton.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Paul Kitson.

He'd played for Premier League clubs like Newcastle and West Ham, was a proven goalscorer but never looked interested apart from a Friday night match at Reading on Sky, where he scored a cracker.

I used to see him driving into the car park at home fixtures. He would always be smartly dressed & he'd sit in his car for about an hour talking on his mobile. Then, at about kick-off time, he'd fire his motor up & bugger off! Most peculiar scenes. :lolol:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Paul Kitson

Robbie Savage

Ryan Harley

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
We've done this before, McSmudger and Vicente.

Aside from that obvious pair I was personally very excited about Crofts return but he was very disappointing last year, hopefully will rectify it this year.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here