Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Player you were excited that we'd signed but turned out to be cack

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Vicente? Cack? :lol:

My overriding memory of him was more like this.

Wayne Bridge & Vicente prepare for Albion's Championship campaign
3629943983_12d3b0d6a5_o.jpg

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Vicente? Cack? :lol:

Remind me how many games we won where he started? Remind me how many minutes on the pitch we got from him? Remind me how much our medical department spent on fancy equipment just to try and get that mopey shit fit?

Shouldn't ever have touched him.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Remind me how many games we won where he started? Remind me how many minutes on the pitch we got from him? Remind me how much our medical department spent on fancy equipment just to try and get that mopey shit fit?

Shouldn't ever have touched him.

Hahahaha. Did you actually read the title of this thread?

It says which of our players turned out to be cack. Not which ones were disappointing because they got injured a lot. Best player to have ever worn an Albion shirt. It was a privilege to watch him play. And you think he was 'cack'. Says it all really.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Hahahaha. Did you actually read the title of this thread?

It says which of our players turned out to be cack. Not which ones were disappointing because they got injured a lot. Best player to have ever worn an Albion shirt. It was a privilege to watch him play. And you think he was 'cack'. Says it all really.

I was excited to see him play in the stripes, I saw it happen about 3 times and he did **** all on each occasion, oh and we never won.

Oct 25, 2003
I was excited to see him play in the stripes, I saw it happen about 3 times and he did **** all on each occasion, oh and we never won.

he played 28 games for us and definitely did more than **** all on several of those occasions

to describe him as 'cack' is ridiculous

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Les Briley, at the time of his signing, the team needed an experienced combatative centre midfielder and we thought he was just what we needed. For whatever reason he wasn't half the player he'd been at Millwall and barely lasted one season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here