Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Player ratings Vs Fulham (h)

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Think some kudos has got to be given to Webster who has been having a really rough time of it recently as he's started our heaviest defeats.

Much much better against Fulham and maybe we've got our player back.
I'm sure all players take different levels of time to get up to speed with De Zerbi ball and some may never get it.
I suspect the former in regards to Webster.

He has always had a ricket in him and the increased risk with De zerbi ball has probably led to him taking that much longer to reach the level.
Felt he had a really good game on Sunday, but that may have been down to us playing 3 centrebacks , which has always suite him better.

shibainu

Mar 9, 2023
Japan
Kaoru and Pascal were really knackered. Playing full minutes in two games in a row within essentially three days. If only that last shoot by Buonanotte went in ... that would have been a great reward for them.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
I can’t &one the strength to rate them all. I’d just single out Mitoma and say that was his worst outing by several country miles. RDZ was going apoplectic at him for not pushing up on the final shoulder when we had an overload possible going forward. His touch was poor, his shooting was poor, his decision making was all wrong, his positioning was weak, no end product, no defensive cover, just dreadful. He must be knackered.

Jimmy Grimble

It’s so frustrating Lallana can’t do 90. We always drop off performance wise when he gets subbed off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here