Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Player ratings vs Ajax (a)

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
And he'll probably be wondering why he didn't stay with us to be here when we became the new Champions League winners.
I know thats said tongue in cheek, but being totally honest, I dont really fancy CL at this stage. I think EL (and we're in hardest group) is the perfect level/test for where club is at.

In conference we'd be oe of favourites and that brings different pressure, in CL underdogs and unlikely to go very deep.

In the EL its a very competitive test for our level

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I though that was Bart's best game for us. He looked very assured in his goalkeeping and apart from one rushed/under pressure pass that went out of play I thought he looked a lot better than he has in recent games with the ball at his feet.
Agree, though I was praising him (at the TV) when he kicked that ball out, was a slightly heavy first touch and ball just got away from his foot, no worries it happens, did the right thing to just boot it out.

All round very good and assured handling

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
Thought the two JPs were the pick of the bunch today. Joao Pedro is an incredible footballer and Van Hecke has adapted so well. Adingra also outstanding and Igor was very good when he came on.

Ansu Fati- We will probably be looking back in three or four years wondering how on earth he was playing for us. If there is any sniff of a potential transfer, I'd be happy to see the club going beyond the final Colwill offer to get him.
If we sign Fati it will be a seismic event, even more so that when we signed Vicente. It's not going to happen though

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
Bart 7.5
Veltman 8
JPvH 9 MoM
Dunk 7 -
Dahoud 8
Groß 8.5
Adingra 8.5
Mitoma 6.5
Pedro 8.5