Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Player ratings v Hull (Home)

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Brezovan - 7 - the best distribution from our keeper that I have seen in years

Calderon - 7 - solid at the back, expected more from him with his two opportunities in the second half
Upson - 8 - becoming a rock at the centre of defence
Dunk - 7.5 He only lacks game time, unfortunate with the goal, but you have to stay on your feet as a central defender, he will have learned
Chicksen - 7.5 - was pleased with his performance, looks pacy and not easily beaten at left back, coped with being left exposed in the first half

Ince - 8.5 - the best I have seen him, he's in my opinion better than Bridcutt in that he can play a forward ball, unnoticed and solid
Andrews - 4 - slow and ponderous, wanted too much time on the ball' looks a bit outdated now
JFC - 7.5 - drifted into some very good positions, appears stronger, if he had a little more speed would have helped, had a very good game though

Buckley - 6 - fantastic ball for Ulloa, but I have reservations about him, will he ever recover?
LuaLua - 4 - doesn't seem to understand the game at times, made too many wrong choices and needs to stand up and stop feigning injury, a little immature
Ulloa - 8 - he knows where the goal is, cutting infront of their defender was a master stroke, where did that speed come from, a very good game but could have won it before half time with that header

Subs
March - 8 - Reminding me very much of Nooney, he must surely start even if he doesn't last the whole game, a little more composure infront of goal, but always looks lively
Obika - 5 - I'm just not sure about this guy, doesn't appear to have great control, no real speed and cannot hold the ball up. Did little for us

Oscar Garcia - 9- What an enlightened team selection, the only fault was leaving Lua Lua on, should have come off at 60 minutes for Rodrigeuz
Rodriguez - not enough time to give rating

Becoming?! Nothing short of superb this season :bowdown:

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Brezovan 7
Calderon 6
Dunk 8
Upson 8
Chicksen 6
Andrews 5
Ince 7
JFC 7
Buckley 7
Lua lua 5
Ulloa 7

March 8
Obika 5

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Brezovan 7

Calderon 6
Dunk 7
Upson 8
Chicksen 7

Andrews 6
Ince 7
JFC 8 MOTM

Buckley 7
Lua lua 5
Ulloa 7

March 8
Obika 5

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

wallyback

Jun 22, 2011
Brighton
Brezovan 7
Calderon 6
Dunk 8
Upson 8
Chicksen 6
Andrews 5
Ince 7
JFC 7
Buckley 7
Lua lua 5
Ulloa 7

March 6
Obika 3

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
TV ratings

Brezovan - no rating as had nothing to do

He had to distribute the ball, collect some high balls and arrange his defence. Nothing to do? It's not like the Arbroath keeper who spent the match under an umbrella whilst smoking a pipe during their 36-0 demolition of Bon Accord.

TV ratings

Ince - 4 looked lost, like Bambi on Ice. Awful touches

Ince averaged 7.1 on these ratings without your rating included. Are you sure you are not a little confused?

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
He had to distribute the ball, collect some high balls and arrange his defence. Nothing to do? It's not like the Arbroath keeper who spent the match under an umbrella whilst smoking a pipe during their 36-0 demolition of Bon Accord.

Ince averaged 7.1 on these ratings without your rating included. Are you sure you are not a little confused?

:O

And I've just seen your 'evolutionary' comment at the bottom of your posts:
:flameboun

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Brezovan 7
Calderon 7
Dunk 8
Upson 8