Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Player Ratings - Spurs (H)

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Ryan - 8 - Wasn't going to be beaten today. People said he doesn't make saves
Montoya - 6- The closest we had to an underperformer
Dunk - 9 - Immaculate tackling, immaculate reading of the game, immaculate passing. A Champions League quality footballer. Would start for all but 3 or 4 teams in the world. Southgate is an idiot.
Webster 8 - Very tidy today today. Genuinely looks like he knows what he's doing when he strides forwards, whereas most CB's are just chancing their arm. A real Potter player
Burn 8 - The depths of my manlove knows no bounds. Looked more co-ordinated in attacking positions, that Son, Eriksen and Lamela put together.
Stephens - 8 - The beating heart of our team. Nearly thraped in a couple of Buddy Holly's. In the form of his life
Mooy - 9 - Whooaaa, wait a minute. Nobody told me he could play like that. Killed Spurs with a flurry of 5 yard passes. Did go backwards in decent positions once or twice too often if i'm being super picky
Alzate - 9 - Looked as good as Erikson. I mean Erikson at his best not the one we saw today. He doesn't have to look at the ball to control it, meaning his head is always up, meaning he has a supreme understanding of what is going on around him. Bloom would turn down £100m for him
Gross - 8 - Oozes ability. What a beautiful weight of pass he possesses
Maupay - 8 When Connolly shoots he's chasing in for a rebound and vice versa. Sky high confidence
Connolly - 10 - I don't like to give a 10, but if not for that, then for what? Spurs couldn't handle his pace or movement. Hold up play terrific. A total menace. Will need to learn a way to counter the rough stuff he's now going to receive.... bit he will

Bong and Murray - The old guard will sadly not be seen much once our injured players are back, but both brilliant servants for the club
Bissouma - Don't remember

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Not going to do a detailed critique, while all played wonderfully well Maupay really caught my eye, he never stopped running and totally unsettling Spurs defenders.

Think he and Connolly are going to be some package in the future.

Maupay and Connolly were a class act. Maupay from the start, Connolly visibly grew in confidence, not in awe of his illustrious opponents at all. Forcing Sissoko etc in wild clearances.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
How about Spurs player ratings....I`ll start with England Captain Harry Kane 4. totally Dunked.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
How about Spurs player ratings....I`ll start with England Captain Harry Kane 4. totally Dunked.

Sissoko 2 - fill in full back and it showed. Resorted to barging into Albion players, a sore loser.
Dire 0 - a lump chasing shadows, also a sore loser.
Son 6.5 - far and away their best player, their only threat.
Eriksen 1 - dreaming of his big 2020 payday at Juve or in Madrid.

wadhurstseagull

Jul 26, 2003
Stephens was immense today. His contribution allowed to play in the way he did. He controlled midfield. My MOM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here