Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Player ratings Manure - Brighton

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Absolutely stunned that anyone could mark Burn above a 3-4 maximum. Truly one of the worst 90 minutes in our brief PL history.

A combination of having a poor game individually, being played out of position (never at left back again please, reminds me of when we played Virgo mk. II at right back) and getting absolutely creamed all day by one of the best wingers in the league.

But watching him lummox forward and try and go past an opposition defender is uncomfortable viewing.

But if Potter was happy with that we have a big problem going forward. Straight back home to centre half please!

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
For me Burn, Stephens and Propper has very poor games. Montoya at his level. Trossard and Maupay didn’t get into the game at all. Likewise Murray didn’t. The forwards were given poor service from midfield. March like Stephens, Burn and Propper was very wasteful with the ball. We were weaker for loss of Alzate to right back, as he had some promise in midfield in first half. Just a bad day for us, many below par.

I also think the choice of Trossard over Gross to start was odd for this match.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Surprised Ryan has rated so highly with some of you. Thought he had one of his poorer games for us. At fault for the second goal and then pushed a routine straightforward take on to the bar in the second half. The stops he made were all ones you'd expect him to.

That said it was a frustrating day across the board where no one really deserved more than a 6 in my opinion.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
In what world is Dan Burn a left back? You can get away with it against Norwich but Potter is chancing his luck too much

Been a concern of mine for a while. If we are going to play a flat back four then we must play a left back. And Burn is not a left back. If, on the other hand we are playing 3 at the back then you can play Burn as one of the three or as the left WB where IMO he has had his better games.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Been a concern of mine for a while. If we are going to play a flat back four then we must play a left back. And Burn is not a left back. If, on the other hand we are playing 3 at the back then you can play Burn as one of the three or as the left WB where IMO he has had his better games.

Burn is ideal as the left sided one in an back-three.

He is absolutely not a left back, and personally wouldn't ever play him as the LWB either. Bernardo (if fit), March and Alzate are all better suited to that role, IMO.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Because ever single one of your posts on these boards has been negative, you have nothing good to say about any Brighton player.

I claim my £5 prize, you ARE a Palace troll....

Or a complete ar$e
Not this time you don't.
He maybe palace.
He maybe an arse.

But he can't dismiss Murray's 2 foul, 2 off side, 2 touches of the ball, second half performance on here.

I did it once but I think I got away with it.:lolol:

FF1

Aug 28, 2019
Not this time you don't.
He maybe palace.
He maybe an arse.

But he can't dismiss Murray's 2 foul, 2 off side, 2 touches of the ball, second half performance on here.

I did it once but I think I got away with it.:lolol:

Wow, great detective work there. Genius really you and darkwolf666. Why would a Palace fan come on here and ask for a 36 year old ineffective Brighton forward not to play. Wouldn't I want him to play all the time?

Please stop acting like this forum belongs to you and be open to hearing other opinions.

This is the last time I'll reply to you and darkwolf666. Thank you.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Wow, great detective work there. Genius really you and darkwolf666. Why would a Palace fan come on here and ask for a 36 year old ineffective Brighton forward not to play. Wouldn't I want him to play all the time?

Please stop acting like this forum belongs to you and be open to hearing other opinions.

But other opinions from an Albion supporter? Are you?

FF1

Aug 28, 2019
But other opinions from an Albion supporter? Are you?

Are you???? What certificate do you hold that makes you an Albion supporter? Again, this is not your fraternity and I am not going to go through a hazing process by you or any of your buddies here to become a member... Enough already!!!!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

I'm afraid, my friend you have been woooooshed (by me) and now you'll never know why. :lol:.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here