Stephens 5
March 5
Mooy 7
Trossard 5
Maupay 5

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Ryan 7 Couple of good saves but needs to kick it more often to relieve the pressure
Duffy 5 Poor in all respects
Webster 5.5 slightly better than Duffy but not much but cannot do his main job defend.
Burn 5 A liability in defence.
Montoya 7 Generally good performance and missed him when he was substituted
Stephens 6 More worried about being captain and it affected his own performance
Propper 8 Stand out performance so my MOM
Mooy 7 Put in a good shift
March 6 Poor 1st half but improved in the 2nd
Trossard 6 Looked lost running around with no help.
Maupay 6 as per Trossard,
Subs
Schellotto 4 Did nothing when he came on
Bissouma 5 Pedestrian and looked wanting
Murray N/A

Team performance 5 Unable to cope with Leicesters pace
Potter 5 Got team selection tactics and substitutes all wrong again the only plus was an improved 2nd half performance after his half time talk

Deano's Invisible Pants

Mar 1, 2008
Ryan - 9 - Great game and we might have lost by 4 or 5 without him

Montoya - 5 - Not terrible, but bang average and needs to be upgraded if we are going to play with wing backs

Duffy - 5 - saved a goal with his intervention in the first half, but terrible distribution and he looks uncomfortable in this side

Webster - 6 - more composed than Duffy but overplayed it at times

Burn - 6 - the pick of our defence

March - 5 - very disappointing. Poor, off target free kick and no willingness to take players on. He seems to have gone backwards

Propper - 7. - a mixed bag, with possession too often conceded and silly pen, but our best player in the first half and together with Mooy, the player most likely to create something

Stephens - 6 - not at his best

Mooy - 6.5 - good on the ball, but just lacking the pace to really hurt a team like Leicester

Trossard - 5 - really disappointing, peripheral performance

Maupay - 6 - some good moments and a good shot at a v tight angle - but too isolated today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Webster seems to be getting away with it with his scores this week. His 1st touch was terrible, put him in trouble more than once and not the 1st game that has happened and Pröpper might as well have had a black shirt on.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Webster seems to be getting away with it with his scores this week. His 1st touch was terrible, put him in trouble more than once and not the 1st game that has happened and Pröpper might as well have had a black shirt on.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I agree entirely.

He was really poor today.

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
Christ, some miseries today. 2nd best team in the league & we were well on top until the moment they scored. Thought we were decent today.
Ryan 8
Duffy 5
Webster 6
Burn 6
Montoya 7 - surprised he was taken off
Stephens 7
Propper 8 - MoM
Mooy 7
March 5
Trossard 6
Maupay 7 - so much hard work

Jesus 6.5
Bissouma 5
Murray N/A

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Ryan - 8 - Great performance, my MOTM.
Montoya - 5 - Poor
Webster - 4 - A goal a game.
Duffy - 6 - Better with Dunk.
Burn - 7 - Better going forward than defending but I like his swagger.
March - 5 - Thought he looked a little lost at times, not at his best.
Stephens - 6 - Pretty solid, a couple of questionable passes.
Propper - 6 - Played some good stuff but left some holes behind him.
Mooy - 7 - Found space well, just couldn't quite make it happen.
Trossard - 5 - Unfit? Or maybe credit to Leicester's defence in nullifying him?
McCammon - 4 - W**k.

Potter - 6 - Bit naive leaving so much space in behind knowing how Leicester play and our lack of pace at the back. Thankful they didn't 'Southampton' us.

Crap first half, played into their hands the second. Leicester are a decent side, not too disheartened with the result, will certainly have easier games.

Deano's Invisible Pants

Mar 1, 2008
Christ, some miseries today. 2nd best team in the league & we were well on top until the moment they scored. Thought we were decent today.
Ryan 8
Duffy 5
Webster 6
Burn 6
Stephens 7
Propper 8 - MoM
Mooy 7
March 5
Trossard 6

Jesus 6.5
Bissouma 5
Murray N/A

Except that we failed to have a shot on target all game and could have been 3 or 4 down in the first 10 mins...... their first goal was slightly against the run of play - but I’m not sure how you can say that we were on top until they scored, unless you were watching through your blue & white-tinted specs!

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Except that we failed to have a shot on target all game and could have been 3 or 4 down in the first 10 mins...... their first goal was slightly against the run of play - but I’m not sure how you can say that we were on top until they scored, unless you were watching through your blue & white-tinted specs!

This.

Exactly how I saw it......

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Ryan 8
Duffy 5
Webster 6
Burn 6
Stephens 7
Propper 8 - MoM
Mooy 7
March 5
Trossard 6

Jesus 6.5
Bissouma 5
Murray N/A

You are deluded. We were on top for about 10/15 minutes of the second half and then they scored. We were like rabbits caught in the headlights in the first half.

We played in feat of their reputation.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'd give them all 7 and move on.

Not quite outplayed by a far superior team.

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
Ryan 8
Duffy 5
Webster 6
Burn 6
Stephens 7
Propper 8 - MoM
Mooy 7
March 5
Trossard 6

Jesus 6.5
Bissouma 5
Murray N/A

Well on top ? We did not have a shot on target , they could of played without a keeper and still won , you sure you were at the match ? As for Propper MOM you must be joking , along with Stephens cost us both goals ,

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
A game of two halves if ever there was one, first half we contained Leciester with some good fortune especially during the opening seventeen minuets when they hit the bar twice and Ryan made one fantastic finger tip save from Vardy, after that we contained then with our midfield sitting deep Propper Stevens and Mooy shielding the defence 0-0 half time was an achievement

Second half midfield was unleashed especially Mooy and Propper and we really pushed them but this left holes at the back and with their pace our defence was caught out on the break but we did have a right good go and although we lost at least it was not a Southampton 0-9 whopping and had we taken the lead in that first part of the second half their heads might have dropped and we might have shored up the defence.

Ryan 7

Montoya 6
Burn 7
Duffy 6
Webster 6

Propper 8
Stevens 8
Mooy 8

March 6
Trossard 6

Maupa 7

Last edited:

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Leicester are not a great team but they are effective. They dont play you off park like liverpool and man city but they do exploit any weaknesses.

Mayonaise

May 25, 2014
Haywards Heath
A game of two halves if ever there was one, first half we contained Leciester with some good fortune especially during the opening seventine minuets when they hit the bar twice and Ryan made one fantastic finger tip safe from Vardy, after that we contained then with our midfield sitting deep Propper Stevens and Mooy digging deep shielding defence 0-0 half time was an achievement

Second half midfield was unleashed especially Mooy and Propper and we really pushed them but this left holes at the back and with there pace led to the two goals but we did have a right good go

Ryan 7

Montoya 6
Burn 7
Duffy 6
Webster 6

Propper 8
Stevens 8
Mooy 8

March 6
Trossard 6

Maupa 7

everything is opinions but not sure what game you were watching?

All the midfielders 8?

Who does a Brazilian flick on the edge of their own box - Propper should be shot for that (which led to the penalty)!

Stephens was very average. Mooy played ok but all three provided nothing for the strikers all afternoon

Recidivist

Apr 28, 2019
Worthing
Ryan 7 Couple of good saves but needs to kick it more often to relieve the pressure
Duffy 5 Poor in all respects
Webster 5.5 slightly better than Duffy but not much but cannot do his main job defend.
Burn 5 A liability in defence.
Montoya 7 Generally good performance and missed him when he was substituted
Stephens 6 More worried about being captain and it affected his own performance
Propper 8 Stand out performance so my MOM
Mooy 7 Put in a good shift
March 6 Poor 1st half but improved in the 2nd
Trossard 6 Looked lost running around with no help.
Maupay 6 as per Trossard,
Subs
Schellotto 4 Did nothing when he came on
Bissouma 5 Pedestrian and looked wanting
Murray N/A

Team performance 5 Unable to cope with Leicesters pace
Potter 5 Got team selection tactics and substitutes all wrong again the only plus was an improved 2nd half performance after his half time talk

Propper MOM!? Did you watch the match at all?

Made numerous mistakes in dangerous positions, no effective service to the forwards and, as per usual, shoots into row Z!

He has some nice touches but I'm beginning to think he’s really not good enough at this level.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here