Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Player ratings - Albion v Marseille?

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
The greatest night in our history a game we needed to win and we went for it from the first to final whistle
everyone played their part and no one let the side down not for a moment as such my ratings are 9 for everyone apart for Pedro who got 9.5 and Gilmore who drove the team gets a 10

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
Was I alone in being incredibly frustrated with Pedro before his spectacular goal and the dreadful final ball from everyone 90% of the time?

I had basically given up on us scoring until we did. The joy was unbridled as it was totally unexpected to me

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
Finally got a bit of time to write mine too. Memory probably hasn't helped:

Steele 7 -- good distribution
Hinshelwood 7 -- his touch is sublime, and positioning just as good, faded before coming off with his passing radar malfunctioning
Van Hecke 8 -- beast
Dunk 8 -- does it again
Igor 8.5 -- the best of our defenders
Gilmour 8.5 -- metronomic, getting more aggressive and snappier in the tackle
Gross 9 MotM -- another assist from Gross, amongst so much more
Adingra 6 -- lively, but very poor with the final ball. He can be excused because he's played so many minutes of late
Buonanotte 7.5 -- best performance this season, a lot more aggressive, was brilliant at leading the press, used his right foot more, and was constantly getting into good positions, kept things ticking over
Mitoma 7.5 -- also lively, one or two disappointing final balls
Joao Pedro 7.5 -- some brilliant running and stretching of their back line and fantastic finish, but his final ball was suspect at times too, and might have finished better once or twice

Subs:
Ferguson 6
Milner 8 -- just the ticket
Lallana 9 -- thought he was sensational, so inventive, playing high up the pitch nearly everything he did paid off
Veltman and Baleba n/a
He finished better once.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here